How long have you had your current cell phone number for/how many cells phones/Time without landline

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have been free of a landline for a while.

I've never actually owned a landline as I moved out of the house in 2001 and bought a cell phone right away only to use the cell exclusively since.

I think I had two different cells numbers up until my current one, which I've had for about 13 years now. I've debated changing to a local number here but it's such a pain in the ass to switch info.

How man different cell phones have you had? Without being exactly sure, I'd guess 11 in the past 19 years.

Had this number since 2001. I think I'm on my 10th phone

Oh I'd say bout tree fiddy

Same number for about 15 years or so, in my fifth phone or so.

PS: What's your number?
[<cena1}

Actually had the same number since like 2005

Had this number since 2001. I think I'm on my 10th phone
How've you been bud? I haven't seen you in a while. I think the last time we conversed you were moving from the West Side of Chicago to somewhere down South right?

I've had my number for about 14yrs.

I'll never give it up because it has my "birthday code" in it, completely by chance.

Similar to yourself, I've never had a landline. I really can't remember how many phones I've had. 3 smart phones over the past 6ish years, and I remember at least one flip phone and one sliding phone.

I enlisted in 2001 right after high school, but I don't remember when I actually got my first phone. I used phone cards for a while, maybe until around 03.

I’ve had this # since 2003, which is when I got my first cell phone. My brother has changed his number like 5 times, can never figure out why. Shits super annoying.

Similar to yourself, I've never had a landline. I really can't remember how many phones I've had. 3 smart phones over the past 6ish years, and I remember at least one flip phone and one sliding phone.

I enlisted in 2001 right after high school, but I don't remember when I actually got my first phone. I used phone cards for a while, maybe until around 03.
A new phone every two years isn't too crazy although I prefer to buy one no sooner than three years, and a refurbished one at that.

I don't get people that buy a new phone every year. Which are the people that typically only buy iPhones.

Man none of you chitlins never had one of these?
b2c5ffebb6203cd6fe15e8d3684ac679.png
Man I was hip with one of these.
I just got one of those fancy new flip phones. It folds and I can put it in my pocket!

A new phone every two years isn't too crazy although I prefer to buy one no sooner than three years, and a refurbished one at that.

I don't get people that buy a new phone every year. Which are the people that typically only buy iPhones.
I might hold on to this current one for longer because I like it. I'll probably wait until the battery totally goes to shit before bothering with a replacement.

My first cell phone was one of these, but I don't remember what model.

motorola_dpc550.jpg

It was around '97, I think and I had the same number until I moved and (eventually) traded it in for a local number in 2016.

No idea how many phones I have had, though. Not as many as you might think. I try to get 3 years out of them if I can.

I took my first paycheck I ever made at the age of 18 bought a phone from sprint had the same number every since . I'm now 35 and have never had a landline

I think it’s dumb too I only replace mine when they start shitting the bed. Had my iPhone 6 for over 4 years now and don’t foresee myself replacing it this year.

I can’t talk too much shit though. I build a new gaming pc like every 2 years and that’s definitely excessive

Have had this number since 2005. Haven’t had a landline since 2007. I’ve had about 8 or 9 cell phones since 2005.

Back