How long have you had your current cell phone number for/how many cells phones/Time without landline

The number I have now is the second one. The first one I had for more than 5 years, and I lost the phone. But before this is had problems with an unknown number that was receiving. I tried a different way to solve this, to records, the report used different apps to track the calls like https://www.sccatl.org/areacodebystate and get more info. Finally, I got something, but it wasn’t enough. And after a time I lost the phone and decided to take a new number, it was possible to restore that one, but had not wished to deal with that problem anymore.

Still have a landline. I don't like the idea of not being able to call my step dad if my wifi goes down without it costing a fortune...it's $10 a month.

Bought a Motorola Startac (I think thats the name) around July-August 1999...had the same number since...and how many phones Ive had???? pffff....Id say I dont know 15 maybe...around there...def more than 10....I think less than 20

Since 2004. Without a landline for about 3yrs now.

My dad got me one of those shitty pay as you go cells in 2002 so he could keep track of me as I was never home and my parents never knew where I was. Hated it. Got my sisters old cell in 2006 but that thing would die the second you unplugged it, so kinda defeated the purpose. Bought a blackberry in 2007 when they were all the rage, and have had the same number since. Might be moving for work and don’t really want to change my number.

Had my current cell for a couple of months now, get a new one every year or two so I've had quite a few in the last 18 years. On my second number, dropped the first after switching providers about 12 years ago. Still have and will always have a landline at the house.

Cell about 20 years with same #. 'll never be free of a land line. Cell phones are terrible by comparison. $20 a month at least my end is clear and fast.

Back