• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How legit is Kit Dale

also he never recieved a black belt in 4 years that is just a way to exagerate how good he is, like him saying he is a World Champion when he really means Abu Dhabi World Pro

I think it was something like 4 and 1/2 years.

You pick the oddest people to vociferously defend.

Well, Jordan was part of TLI a bit before all the shit went down and had his black belt signed off on (after the fact) by Mike Moses, who got his black belt from LI and was used in a fair amount of LI's marketing bullshit for his DVDs. That probably explains why he's standing up for Jordan.

What's your name,belt rank and weightclass so we can look your losses up and post them? *waits for dicktuck*

How about yours? Name, belt, weight class, and the school you train at.

While you're at it, please give us your SSN, medical records, billing address, and credit info as well.

Well, Jordan was part of TLI a bit before all the shit went down and had his black belt signed off on (after the fact) by Mike Moses, who got his black belt from LI and was used in a fair amount of LI's marketing bullshit for his DVDs. That probably explains why he's standing up for Jordan.

^ Actually, I've had no idea. I'm really not as into everyone else's business as you seem to be. Is this the part of the post where i'm attacked for my opinion on a guy being attacked for expressing his opinion? Exactly what I was talking about.

How about yours? Name, belt, weight class, and the school you train at.

While you're at it, please give us your SSN, medical records, billing address, and credit info as well.

I'm not attacking anyone or posting youtube videos of their losses. I've won some and loss some and nobody i've rolled with has ever questioned my belt level being over my ability though.

^ Actually, I've had no idea. I'm really not as into everyone else's business as you seem to be. Is this the part of the post where i'm attacked for my opinion on a guy being attacked for expressing his opinion? Exactly what I was talking about.

Jordan calling out a black belt as not legit is ludicrous because of his history. A history which is now well documented on the internet. Nobody is shitting on Jordan for stating an opinion, they're shitting on him because he's literally one of the worst people to question an established BB's legitimacy.

What's your name,belt rank and weightclass so we can look your losses up and post them? *waits for dicktuck*

I'll post that if you post your real name, what university you attended, major and GPA so I can see what kind of dumbfuck I'm dealing with. *waits for dicktuck*

Here's the reality, you aren't going to post shit, dicktucker, and neither will I. We can dicktuck together asshole.

BTW, I'm not questioning Jordan's BJJ ability. I'm questioning his claim that his version of things is the undisputed truth and that everyone else in the fucking world is lying. He's fucking delusional.

You know I'm telling the truth because I screen captured everything. It's not an issue of taking me at my word.

Screen capped what? Post em up. And I hope these screen caps aren't just of text, LOL.

well, jordan just accepted the match, shit is about to go down lol...

520-shit-just-goat-serious.jpeg

This could end up.. baAaaAaAAAaaAd for Jordan. Kit Dale gonna shut him up tighter than barn doors in a southern winter.

I am just catching up here, I want to make sure I understand:

One Jordan Tabor, self-promoted Black Belt and self-proclaimed "Heel Hooks", who was bested in the brown belt division of Grappler's Quest 3 years ago (by an F12 veteran?) is 100% sure he can beat a high level, quickly ascending black belt named Kit Dale who's competed at Metamoris and who hangs with the likes of the Miyao brothers, Keenan Cornelius, and Victor Silverio? Is that accurate?

Makes sense.

That response vid is pretty ghey. Maybe it's just me but the more I watch that vid, the more Tabor pisses me off.

Back