• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How legit is Kit Dale

You know I'm telling the truth because I screen captured everything. It's not an issue of taking me at my word.

Btw, I think it's only an IBJJF regulation to have a second degree. If a first degree black belt wants to promote someone to black belt and they don't give a fuck about the IBJJF or any other org that has the same regulation, I don't see an issue. IBJJF doesn't own bjj.

Fine by me.

I choosed to comply to their system which many of my friends did not.

I respect their choice.

But they better not come to me with their crying students that want some form of recognition from ibjjf later on while they could not be bothered at the first place.

Kits jiujitsu is better than his comedy, that much I'm certain

Jordan said that Carlos Jr tried to charge him $2k for his black belt when it was in fact BTT that was charging him for an affiliate fee to go along with the black belt he seeked them out for.

Is that a "fallout" with his instructor you're referring to?

I didn

Called out son!

gcpBeZi.png

Kit's legit, he's just not one of the absolute best in the world. I'm not sure why he generates so much controversy, I wish I was as good as he is. There's no shame in losing to guys like Tonon. To be paid to compete at an event like Metamoris is itself a testament to how good he is.

This Kit has or had what it takes but lacked the motivation to work as hard as those guys

This took place at brown belt. And yeah, sometimes I lose.

I thought Pat was a purple belt. So if you were a brown belt in 2012 means you must of lost to a blue belt at the time.

Last edited:
This Kit has or had what it takes but lacked the motivation to work as hard as those guys

Or he just didn't have the guidance and training partners. It's hard when you're the best person in your country. He clearly worked hard or he wouldn't have gotten a black belt in 4 years. If he kept training hard after moving to the states he could probably compete with guys like Tonon in a few years, but it sounds like he's going in another direction.

Pot fucking calling kettle black. Jordan stated his OPINION that Kit Dale is shit. And we're stating our opinion that Jordan is shit. Its all DISCUSSION fucknuts. The "attacking" you're referring to IS discussion. Its all words. Jordan is ATTACKING Kit and we're attacking Jordan in response. Fucking hate people who talk shit, but then claim victimization when shit comes back at them.

Internet-Warrior.jpg

Or he just didn't have the guidance and training partners. It's hard when you're the best person in your country. He clearly worked hard or he wouldn't have gotten a black belt in 4 years. If he kept training hard after moving to the states he could probably compete with guys like Tonon in a few years, but it sounds like he's going in another direction.

easier to blame situation's and others and thats the problem where there is a will there is a way

He's pretty much BS. I think he'd get schooled on the open circuit. IBJJF and World Pro Cup limit who you can face and restrict the attacks that you can use. Thats why he was so stunned when he met Tonon. Quit the sport after that.

Would he get thumped by a purple belt? Doubtful.

Would he give himself a BB? Nope.

And he's BS? Please.

also he never recieved a black belt in 4 years that is just a way to exagerate how good he is, like him saying he is a World Champion when he really means Abu Dhabi World Pro

Pot fucking calling kettle black. Jordan stated his OPINION that Kit Dale is shit. And we're stating our opinion that Jordan is shit. Its all DISCUSSION fucknuts. The "attacking" you're referring to IS discussion. Its all words. Jordan is ATTACKING Kit and we're attacking Jordan in response. Fucking hate people who talk shit, but then claim victimization when shit comes back at them.

What's your name,belt rank and weightclass so we can look your losses up and post them? *waits for dicktuck*

What's your name,belt rank and weightclass so we can look your losses up and post them? *waits for dicktuck*

You pick the oddest people to vociferously defend.

well, jordan just accepted the match, shit is about to go down lol...

Back