• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How legit is Kit Dale

I always get confused about this. First degree black belt is a black belt with no stripes or 1 stripe?

It's an incredibly easy claim to make that is factually based by your own words on the UG.

You gave yourself a black belt.

Everyone busted your balls about it and your nonsensical rambling you vomited out in the hopes of justifying it to everyone only made you look worse.

Are you a good grappler? Of course.

But the fact still remains you PROMOTED YOURSELF WHEN YOU TIED A BLACK BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST and then waited until you found someone who would "sign off" on your belt.

Kit Dale is known for getting a legit black belt in four years. You're known for promoting yourself and always will be known for promoting yourself.

Jokes on you buddy lol

Damn! Didn't realize he promoted himself. Lol.

F12 and UFC's own Patrick Walsh showing him whats up

I always get confused about this. First degree black belt is a black belt with no stripes or 1 stripe?

In Judo a 1st dan is the next promotion after 1st kyu brown, although there are no stripes on the belt, it is the equivalent of one stripe.

In BJJ I believe it's different and you get your black belt and then your 1st degree afterwards (one stripe).

It takes 3 years to get your 1st stripe in bjj. So after 6 years at black, you can promote others to black beltch.

Kit Dale can be considered a pro. That should be legit enough for anyone.

I think that there is a lot of confusion in this thread.

This is Gary:
n1TeHpx.png

This is Garry:
78FX9x8.jpg

Btw, I think it's only an IBJJF regulation to have a second degree. If a first degree black belt wants to promote someone to black belt and they don't give a fuck about the IBJJF or any other org that has the same regulation, I don't see an issue. IBJJF doesn't own bjj.

Btw, I think it's only an IBJJF regulation to have a second degree. If a first degree black belt wants to promote someone to black belt and they don't give a fuck about the IBJJF or any other org that has the same regulation, I don't see an issue. IBJJF doesn't own bjj.

This!

Kit's legit, he's just not one of the absolute best in the world. I'm not sure why he generates so much controversy, I wish I was as good as he is. There's no shame in losing to guys like Tonon. To be paid to compete at an event like Metamoris is itself a testament to how good he is.

I've never heard of anyone that promoted himself to blackbelt that I felt sympathy for. With that, for an acomplished grappler that have a fallout with his instructor or whatever, and then promotes himself and holds his own at the blackbelt divisions - I don't have a problem with it. Its ballsy enough. Seems to me that it was a technical problem, 1st degree black belt cant promote to blackbelt, so not that big of a deal that he promoted himself.

The way he calls out Kit Dale seems douchey thou.

Jordan said that Carlos Jr tried to charge him $2k for his black belt when it was in fact BTT that was charging him for an affiliate fee to go along with the black belt he seeked them out for.

Is that a "fallout" with his instructor you're referring to?

I like online forums, but this is my most disliked aspect. This guy Jordon stated HIS opinion on a question posed on an online DISCUSSION forum. And now because its not a popular viewpoint, a bunch of guys are attacking HIM even though none of them are better than him themselves.So what if his belt seems fraudulent because of details? The guy is still competing and beating "Legitimately" promoted Blackbelts in competition. I'm coming across more and more BB's that got promoted because of time training,perceived loyalty to their instructor,and/or paid for their belts(thru Privates or outright) that the "legitimacy" of BB's are questionable anyway. With so many BBs out there that don't have the ability representative of their Belt, why is this guy the main target? Because his opinion is unpopular? How many of you have went to his school and rolled with him to access his abilities yourselves?

But the fact still remains you PROMOTED YOURSELF WHEN YOU TIED A BLACK BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST and then waited until you found someone who would "sign off" on your belt.

This is untrue. I was authorized to advanced by Souza, who lied about the matter to protect his own standing.

I like online forums, but this is my most disliked aspect. This guy Jordon stated HIS opinion on a question posed on an online DISCUSSION forum. And now because its not a popular viewpoint, a bunch of guys are attacking HIM even though none of them are better than him themselves.So what if his belt seems fraudulent because of details? The guy is still competing and beating "Legitimately" promoted Blackbelts in competition. I'm coming across more and more BB's that got promoted because of time training,perceived loyalty to their instructor,and/or paid for their belts(thru Privates or outright) that the "legitimacy" of BB's are questionable anyway. With so many BBs out there that don't have the ability representative of their Belt, why is this guy the main target? Because his opinion is unpopular? How many of you have went to his school and rolled with him to access his abilities yourselves?

Pot fucking calling kettle black. Jordan stated his OPINION that Kit Dale is shit. And we're stating our opinion that Jordan is shit. Its all DISCUSSION fucknuts. The "attacking" you're referring to IS discussion. Its all words. Jordan is ATTACKING Kit and we're attacking Jordan in response. Fucking hate people who talk shit, but then claim victimization when shit comes back at them.

What you're doing is spreading lies. I gave my opinion of Dale based in his public actions and statements. However, I did not promote myself. This is simply false. It is not an opinion, but a lie. I didn't pay the bribe money that Carlos requested to acknowledge it.

this is a ridiculous thread, of coruse Kit is legit, he may not be elite in the grand scheme of things, but hes legit as it comes...

and Jordan, please man, talking shit about kit in a internet forum, have you gone against him? I kind of think hes one or 2 steps above you in the grappling world, at least in accomplishments.

What you're doing is spreading lies. I gave my opinion of Dale based in his public actions and statements. However, I did not promote myself. This is simply false. It is not an opinion, but a lie. I didn't pay the bribe money that Carlos requested to acknowledge it.

This is untrue. I was authorized to advanced by Souza, who lied about the matter to protect his own standing.

Or...you're lying to protect your own standing.

How do we KNOW that you're not the one lying? Oh right, everyone ELSE are liars. Its the entire BJJ world against you, the poor lone voice of truth and reason. If IBJJF doesn't award you a blackbelt, its obviously because they're human and drug trafficking, child molesting rapists.

Your words vs. his.... Hmmm....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back