How legit is Kit Dale

See? I wasn't just being a dick when I said he isn't very good.

Maybe he should do yoga and meditate more... delusions of grandeur are a common place in martial arts.

See? I wasn't just being a dick when I said he isn't very good.

I've been training a long time but I've never been belted (I move around a lot) and the only reason it ever bothers me is because it's a pain in the ass to gauge my own skills. I can't imagine gifting myself a belt just because I felt owed it or that I deserve it... until now. :icon_lol:

But seriously. Does he have any videos of him winning a match?

I've been training a long time but I've never been belted (I move around a lot) and the only reason it ever bothers me is because it's a pain in the ass to gauge my own skills. I can't imagine gifting myself a belt just because I felt owed it or that I deserve it... until now. :icon_lol:

But seriously. Does he have any videos of him winning a match?

he posted bunch of his lower belt videos
:rolleyes:

Jordan Tabor
- bought his black belt in a store and tied it around his own waist.
- claimed to be promoted to black belt by a person he didn't train with
- said black belt denies promoting Jordan, and couldn't even if he wanted to
- Jordan explains this away by blaming a vast international conspiracy involving immigration fraud, drug trafficking, human trafficking, extortion and dojo storming, as well as US federal agents assaulting rival gyms under color of authority
- when asked for any evidence of conspiracy, Jordan claims it would be too dangerous to make public
- claims to be as good or better than world-class black belts like Keenan Cornelius, but when his own matches and street fights are actually recorded, his skill level is underwhelming

Jordan, have you tried doing a Bullshido investigation on yourself? Because you seem like the exact type of guy they were busting 5 years ago before that entire forum lost their collective balls.

Last edited:
I really dont see a black belt in skill level in jordans matches, I think he might be better than what he looks to be, may be, his movements are very fluid but I know several guys who look awful but are quite tough. I dont know, we will never know as long as he keeps "wrecking" competition only in the "open circuit"...

Yeah, there's no way that kit dale could pass that guard with his noted garbage guard passing skills. I mean, this nobody from Umass only passed it like a handful of times. :rolleyes:

I know, right? Kit coudn't even pass this guy's guard: some nobody called Keenan Cornelius, at this rinky-dink tournament in Los Angeles. :wink:

Just fight already. This thread has lasted too long without fighting Kit Dale.

It's hard to judge belt rank from video, but there is no way in hell that Jordan would qualify for black belt at my gym. (I would put money on our competitive purples against him.) Thinking that he can beat Kit Dale with that guard is symptomatic of some kind of delusion.

Can you elaborate on doing fine? Did you place, or just "fuck people up" in the quarterfinals?
I hate to say it, but this whole thing has gotten so ridiculous I think I'm becoming a Jordon Tabor fan. I've come full circle, and now am genuinely intrigued by what's going on in your head cowboy.

You were always one, you just didn't realize it yet. Leg Lock game = 30 seconds. Love lock game = 30 pages.

Maybe he should do yoga and meditate more... delusions of grandeur are a common place in martial arts.

It's why I laugh at those who doubt the power of Tai Chi.

I really think you guys care way to much about how legit Kit is... The dude is constantly posting Youtube and Facebook videos for Christ sake. He obviously doesn't care too much about BJJ, and if you check out his FB page, it's pretty clear. Commonly, haters get on there putting up photos of his losses etc. He rips them up which is legit. Jesus christ, if any of you ever become top level, I hope you're ready for the barrage of BS on f12.
Haters add to fanbase = Mo fanbase = Mo exposure = Mo money = Mo girls = Dan Bilzerian (The secret conspiracy of Kit Dale all along). But these days...He doesn't even have a Mo :(.

The same thing that's happening with every other internet challenge

You mean they met at a parking lot, one of them fought the other guy's friend instead of the intended opponent, and it all ended up on youtube?

Jordan is doing the grapplers challenge, so there's a very real chance we see him against Tonon

Back