How is Masvidal going to beat Nate in a 5 round fight?

Masvidal also stopped Till and stopped Cowboy twice in 2 rounds. Probably should mention that OP
nate stopped cowboy years ago with his boxing.

mas Is over rated and riding his 15 mins.

nate, fucking nate.. will expose mas for the stepping stone he is.

im just pissed cuz mas wont fight Edwards. bmf.. smfh

Nate has been knocked out by a less powerful striker than Jorge

Nate barely outvolumed notorious gasser McGregor in their rematch

Jorge will chop his legs down and then go to the head. It will be ugly and one-sided.

Nate was never knocked out ... Tko yes but never ko.

Masvidal has the confidence to finish Nate. If he can't finish in the first two rounds though, Nate will win.

Horehay by being an actual welterweight with very good kick boxing and actual movement

People must not have a good memory if they think he is some knockout artist because of the askren fight. Sure he arguably has better boxing than Nate but he isn't going to knock out zombie chin and by round 3 cardio machine Nate will put it on him and volume strike him silly.

"Cardio machine" Nate gassed in both of his last two fights. Masvidal has the superior cardio.

Nate is going to get finished . Conor Just didn’t have the confidence In his ground game . To follow up

It should be a good fight, but I do think Jorges cardio will match Diaz. The question for me is which fighter will mess up first.

I was leaning over Nate for this one but am thinking Mas gets it done. He has better accuracy and power.

Jorge can win by knockout or i can even see a cut stoppage possibly

However i can see Diaz winning by tko, decision, or submission. Id be pretty surprised if Jorge won a decision over Nate.

Way I look at it, Jorge will do exactly what Conor did with less wasted energy. I think Jorge is going to have his way with Nate tbh.

Did you see McGregor vs Diaz 2? Yeah. Imagine that but Masvidal punches harder and has better cardio.

Jorge is an allrounder. He has underrated kicks (dropped Noons badly and KO Yves Edwards with it, along with to the legs), some of the best boxing in MMA (especially counters in the pocket where hes dropped dozens of guys), really solid wrestling offensively and defensively and a really good BJJ player (subbed Chiesa, Maia said hes the best BJJ hes fought in MMA). He has really solid knees too even outside of the Askren KOs, hes dropped alot of fighters with knees over his career.

The last 3 allrounders Nate fought with that level of diversity in their games were RDA, Thomson and Benson........and he got the living shit kicked out of him in all those fights. RDA gave him a beatdown of the year candidate with multiple 10-8s, Benson managed to drop him and beat him up bad. Thomson obviously murked and gave him his only TKO loss

this is gonna be ugly. Nates gonna show his toughness but hes gonna get beaten and most likely stopped

Masvidal is a completely different fighter at 170-lbs.

Hes 14-4 for his career w/ 8 finishes (and most of his top wins in his career are @ WW), 3 of those losses by split decisions, and they were mostly incredibly even and competitive fights. The only fight @ WW where he looked out of his element was against Wonderboy whos a tough style matchup and Nate fights nothing like him.

Last edited:
It's almost as if people can't remember Masvidal vs Bendo.
Masvidal managed to go 5 rounds there and at least one of the 3 judges had him wining the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds.

Bendo went 5 rounds with Nate too, that wasn't a split decision win that was as clear a 50-45 as you're ever going to see, you could argue it was even worse than that for Nate too in the later rounds.

Nate has been knocked out by a less powerful striker than Jorge

Nate barely outvolumed notorious gasser McGregor in their rematch

Jorge will chop his legs down and then go to the head. It will be ugly and one-sided.
By a head kick and still didn’t go down.

252 to 197 and threw 110 more. That’s a pretty good margin.

Jorge isn’t exactly a big leg kicker.

Nate pieces him up at range and out grapples him if it goes to the ground

It's almost as if people can't remember Masvidal vs Bendo.
Masvidal managed to go 5 rounds there and at least one of the 3 judges had him wining the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds.

Bendo went 5 rounds with Nate too, that wasn't a split decision win that was as clear a 50-45 as you're ever going to see, you could argue it was even worse than that for Nate too in the later rounds.
Its not always that cut and dry man.

DIaz just beat the shit out of Pettis totally owning him on the ground and winning the striking. Who did Pettis beat twice in both areas?

See how it works?

Im sure youre gonna respond spouting nonsense about Pettis getting old or that hes not the same even though its clear as fucking day Nate has gotten way better a millions of dollars richer. Just admit that neither Jorges or Nates old fights at 155 mean jack shit today

Stipe lost to Struve before that Diaz Bendo fight. Surely he would do so again

Mazzy is the better striker. It wouldn't surprise me if Mazzy KOd Nate. It will be e a war!

GettyImages-1175799266.jpg

Diaz will win

Back