How is Masvidal going to beat Nate in a 5 round fight?

TheLastStyleBender

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People must not have a good memory if they think he is some knockout artist because of the askren fight. Sure he arguably has better boxing than Nate but he isn't going to knock out zombie chin and by round 3 cardio machine Nate will put it on him and volume strike him silly.

Like this (Till took one but can Nate).

SkinnyMediumBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

Nate has been knocked out by a less powerful striker than Jorge

Nate barely outvolumed notorious gasser McGregor in their rematch

Jorge will chop his legs down and then go to the head. It will be ugly and one-sided.

He's not, he has 3 rounds to finish Diaz. After that I believe his odds of victory diminishes. Diaz is known for not going away, I'm going Diaz in this one

I favor Masvidal TBH.

Better hands and kicks IMO.

Nate needs to take it to the ground to win.

Masvidal also stopped Till and stopped Cowboy twice in 2 rounds. Probably should mention that OP

By knocking him out with a flying knee in the first round.

duh.

Nate isn't cardio machine anymore. He gassed out in both his last fights. Sitting out for years without fighting is bound to take a toll on you whether you do triathlons here and there or not.

Jorge will chop his legs down and then go to the head. It will be ugly and one-sided.
This is more or less what I'm thinking...

Nate isn't cardio machine anymore. He gassed out in both his last fights. Sitting out for years without fighting is bound to take a toll on you whether you do triathlons here and there or not.
When was he ever a cardio machine ?

I don't remember him having impressive 5 rounders, unlike Ferguson, Usman, Colby, RDA ...

Nate's going to have to make this an ugly dog fight. Masvidal has way better wrestling, if he feels the need. You bet your a$$ he'll be smart enough, to feel the need, if he gets cracked and or rocked. While Nathan may have better submissions, all Masvidal needs to win the grappling is submission defense and takedown offense, which he has in spades. If Nate plays his game right, he might get a competitive nod, by sheer volume. That's really my only worry. But Masvidal's as technical and clean as it gets, striking. So Nate will be hittin' air a lot in this fight. I'm not worried about Mas' cardio, at all. Masvidal wins, by unanimous decision.

Ehh people said the same thing about CERRON-NAY

Back