• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

Never has a president been as deceitful as Trump has been. I am talking about Democrat or Republican, there is even a lie counter on the web for how many times Trump has lied. Trump has that face that says lying, scumbag, criminal written all over it and his actions prove it.

This is the problem with your perspective. Every politician is deceitful, many of them at the level of Trump. Nobody bothered to keep a tally on their lies because their wasn't an agenda behind it. Also, the media spins everything that Trump says is a "lie" so they can add that to his counter. It's all propaganda.

The riots may cause a few billion in damages.

But let me ask you this, who gave the richest of the rich upwards of 5 trillion of tax payer money during a pandemic while 40 million are out of work and there are food lines? Do you think the re-distribution of wealth to the tippy top will destroy the country more than some property damage?

Pelosi, Sanders, Schumer and AOC.

Care to elaborate what "THS" stands for...sigh.

Trump homosexual syndrome, its a very serious disease but there is help for people like you. I for one can help you if you ever wish to accept it. I an not a certified psychologist but I did stay at holiday inn express.

Haven't looked at the stats and I suspect there's a lot of factors we'd have to go into to have a serious discussion about his, but I know which party is more openly hostile toward different groups of people.

I'm not a water carrier for either of the two main parties so bear that in mind.

The Left is hostile to anyone who doesn't think and feel exactly like them. That isn't even really up for debate. You don't have the moral high ground on the issue of open mindedness.

This is the problem with your perspective. Every politician is deceitful, many of them at the level of Trump. Nobody bothered to keep a tally on their lies because their wasn't an agenda behind it. Also, the media spins everything that Trump says is a "lie" so they can add that to his counter. It's all propaganda.

Yeah dude, everyone has an agenda against Trump, wonder why this wasnt the case for George Bush and every other republican president before him.

I believe these fuckers who are rioting and looting should be arrested for the scumbags they are but I still want Trump out of the white house. If I had to pick between Trump or Biden no doubt I would choose Biden. Tired of all his lies and criminal activities he surrounds himself in that white house and out of it.
Way more anecdotal evidence on Biden when it comes to everything you mentioned and he's literally come out the closet with his separatist bullshit, god forbid you don't see the issues in a democrat backed candidate.

Yeah dude, everyone has an agenda against Trump, wonder why this wasnt the case for George Bush and every other republican president before him.

I mean... It was, how old are you? And Trump has excited the lizard brains of the Democratic intellectual class in ways that they will never, ever recover from.

lol y’all also accused Bush of being Hitler. Nice selective memory there.

<Kpop01>

Not by that. Throwing barrels of the King's product into the river to fight unjust taxation and forming militias wasn't the same as burning and looting their own homes. Sam Adams didn't pass out torches and axes and say "Alright guys, destroy it all!"
The East India Tea Company was not owned by the British Monarchy

If you really think this has anything to do with politics at this point then you are definitely indoctrinated, that why you see people like Biden pandering to these things by saying if you don't vote for me then you're not Black which entails any black that votes red is an uncle tom and that's not the case. What's funny is the people saying don't judge everyone by the actions of one go an do just that.

I'll probably start voting. Vote locally. Everyone here saying "It doesn't matter if it is Biden or Trump". There are other elections too.

lol y’all also accused Bush of being Hitler. Nice selective memory there.

The irony is lost on you right? I am sure the right only had nice and sweet things to call Obama and Bill. Pretty sure I remember Obama being called Osama..... Hypocritical much bud?

Trump homosexual syndrome, its a very serious disease but there is help for people like you. I for one can help you if you ever wish to accept it. I an not a certified psychologist but I did stay at holiday inn express.
Not sure whether to laugh, or cry at such a post. I imagine your Like-to-Post ratio was in the dumps prior to everyone's Likes being removed.

The irony is lost on you right? I am sure the right only had nice and sweet things to call Obama and Bill. Pretty sure I remember Obama being called Osama..... Hypocritical much bud?

We didn't just deny that that happened, You did. See why that is different? Don't try to foist the terrible argument you just made off on to us.

Back