• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

lol y’all also accused Bush of being Hitler. Nice selective memory there.
FWIW, GWB was way worse in terms of his administration's actual effects on the world. The revisionism on him now that he's a goofy alcoholic hermit is infuriating. Trump's incompetence is a blessing in disguise.

The irony is lost on you right? I am sure the right only had nice and sweet things to call Obama and Bill. Pretty sure I remember Obama being called Osama..... Hypocritical much bud?
Pro tip: Obama was president after Bush.

I mean... It was, how old are you? And Trump has excited the lizard brains of the Democratic intellectual class in ways that they will never, ever recover from.

So by your logic there was an agenda against every president lol, so what was your point of bringing that up? Useless point......

It would be pretty weird for this to change somebody's presidential choice. Although there's a case that Trump's leadership has allowed corruption to bloom at all levels, and maybe some of the people who just hated Hillary and wanted to roll the dice might reasonably want to get off the dullard crazy train.

FWIW, GWB was way worse in terms of his administration's actual effects on the world. The revisionism on him now that he's a goofy alcoholic hermit is infuriating. Trump's incompetence is a blessing in disguise.
Nah, Trump being a big meanie on Twitter is worse than Iraq according to ya boyz.

Joe Biden isn't exactly a champion of civil rights and will get absoloutly blasted on his position in the 2nd amendment. He's not the guy to lead America forward. The change will have to wait another 4 years. Let's hope the D's get their shit together before then

<Kpop01>

Not by that. Throwing barrels of the King's product into the river to fight unjust taxation and forming militias wasn't the same as burning and looting their own homes. Sam Adams didn't pass out torches and axes and say "Alright guys, destroy it all!"
Uhm, The American Revolution? You realize that was a war, right?

And yes they did. They destroyed British owned homes, businesses, farms and what ever else. I think you are messing with me now.

And when the colonists came to America, there were already people here. People who had their lands burned, their homes destroyed and people killed. This country started with violence. Do you think the Brits left peacefully? Do you think the natives gave up their lands peacefully?

Last edited:
So by your logic there was an agenda against every president lol, so what was your point of bringing that up? Useless point......

Wait... so there isn't an agenda by the other party against every President? And I like how you just breezed right by that dumb stuff you just said with some other dumb stuff to avoid having address the dumb stuff you said. That's like 1 D checkers.

Go back and answer my questions and don't come here in here to miss this point.

Stop trying to order people around, nerd. I get that you're mad that you got embarrassed in the last thread, but today is a new day, don't try to Karen this one up and embarrass yourself again.

Stop trying to order people around, nerd. I get that you're mad that you got embarrassed in the last thread, but today is a new day, don't try to Karen this one up and embarrass yourself again.
You certainly danced around my questions like a clown. Is that supposed to be embarrassing for me? Then you come in here with something stupid that you don't even understand.

Reply with some thing else stupid. I have all day.

I’m not really a Trump fan but I have to give him some credit. He said he was going on Make America Great Again and boy did he come through. Four more years four more years!

Yeah dude, everyone has an agenda against Trump, wonder why this wasnt the case for George Bush and every other republican president before him.

Come on, dude. It's been pretty obvious from long before he was even president that Trump's been subject to more scrutiny than anyone who's ever held the office. Obama got it too, but not to anything like the same degree.

Uhm, The American Revolution? You realize that was a war, right?

And yes they did. They destroyed British owned homes, businesses, farms and what ever else. I think you are messing with me now.

And when the colonists came to America, there were already people here. People who had their lands burned, their homes destroyed and people killed. This country started with violence. Do you think the Brits left peacefully? Do you think the natives gave up their lands peacefully?
Does that excuse people from burning and looting from places that have nothing to do with their cause?

You certainly danced around my questions like a clown. Is that supposed to be embarrassing for me? Then you come in here with something stupid that you don't even understand.

Reply with some thing else stupid. I have all day.

LOL, anytime you get a response you don't like and can't reply to, it's because the other person either "didn't answer" or "didn't understand". That's generally an indication of someone who isn't able to actually defend their own positions because they haven't thought about them all that deeply. So you just try to Karen everyone else in the thread so that little aspect isn't revealed.

Back