How good was Lee Murray?

Phil and Lee were actually supposed to fight at ufc 48, then ufc 51, but Lee had visa issues for assaulting a man during a traffic accident, so pete sell filled in for Lee and ended up beating Phil after getting dominated most of the fight.

Phil had scary power back then, so did lee. Would have been a bomb fest if they would have fought.

Pete Sell

Now that is a name I have not heard in s very long time.

That's an insult to Bisping. You may consider Murray the more talented guy if you like, but to call a surefire HOF and (realistically) a candidate in MW GOAT rankings as a lesser version of some albeit tough, spirited street fighter is ridiculous. He never had/never will have Bisping's heart, gas tank, and well-roundedness.

Candidate for MW GOAT? The guy made a career off catapulting fighters into title fights because he could never earn one himself. Yeah he won the title but we all know the nature of that victory. Love Bisping but let’s not pretend he has a case over Hendo and Anderson (two fighters he barely beat years after their primes).

Pete Sell

Now that is a name I have not heard in s very long time.
Pete had some legit talent. Well rounded fighter for the time, standup needed work but He was progressing under Longo

He was alright. I didn't he was all that though.

Super tough guy with a bit of skill but I didn't think he was going to be a world beater though.

Back