How fortunate I am to be tall - sometimes I take it forgranted

I'm a solid 191 cm, 6ft 3".

About the same height as Dwayne Johnson.

You know what the advantage is?

Fear.

I'm also jacked, but there's plenty of jacked manlets, and they don't elicit that fear.

People take one look at you and immediately think, "aw shit, not gonna fuck with him".

People are like cock-a-roaches, especially in free-for-all social environments.
If they could give you shit, or fuck with you in some capacity, they would.
Crap rolls downhill.

I noticed today, I went to hang at this social outdoor spot by the river, listening to some sounds on my new KZ ZSN pro headphones (beastly), checking out some hot girls etc.

I could see folk looking at me thinking, "who you think you are, standing there like you don't have a care in the world - Fonzy?".

And then they'd clock my height and think, "aw shit - eyes forward, eyes forward".

It's that simple.

Seems to be the world we live in.

If I was a manlet, you can be sure some folks might try and fuck with me.

6ft 3", jacked - I'm teflon.

Someone’s height has never meant anything to me and never will. You can be 6 foot 8 300lbs of pure muscle and be the biggest bitch in the world who has never taken a shot in his life and would become absolutely frozen in fear when someone who is known to be extremely vicious confronts them or is coming after them.

Most people freeze up when they are attacked, their size is irrelevant. I’m 6 ft in the dot and what people think of me would not change had I ended up being 6 foot 10 or 5 foot 10.

Your actions, and what you’re known to be well capable of is what will elicit fear.

Shorty. I was 6'5 when i was younger. I lost about 1/3 inch the last few years.

Are you leaning too much on your height? Posturing to get someone to back down is great and all, but when push comes to shove can you actually use your size to handle someone?

I used to work as a bouncer... As a 5'11 175-180lb manlet bouncer at that. I always got a good chuckle when big dudes didn't take me seriously, only to see their grin turn to fear when I removed my jacket or button shirt and calmly ask them "do we have a problem here?"
I can totally picture two 220 pound guys getting in your face and then slowly walking backwards in pure fear once you exposed a god-tier chest to them.

I can totally picture two 220 pound guys getting in your face and then slowly walking backwards in pure fear once you exposed a god-tier chest to them.
Wasn't my well sculped chest so much as it was my willingness to get physical once they thought they were dealing with some average sized bar back. The smashed nose and disgusting cauliflower ears also played part I'm sure.

Wasn't my well sculped chest so much as it was my willingness to get physical once they thought they were dealing with some average sized bar back. The smashed nose and disgusting cauliflower ears also played part I'm sure.
That's usually the threshold for most people. The willingness to get actually all-out physical. Getting mouthy and escalating body language and volume is something that's still relatively safe to do. Although getting in a streetfight is something that's better avoided, just not worth it usually. It does seperate the people that can actually do something from the people that are all bark. I guess in some way I do respect the sincerity.

5'10 college wrestler checking. Lol at being intimidated by height. Me dancing with your girl after I fuck you up.

InnocentObeseArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

As a tall guy trust me no one is scared of you. I’ve had shorter guys start problems with me and try to fight me several times. It’s all how you carry yourself not size. Even guys taller than me I’m not afraid of or anything, height doesn’t win you fights sadly.

One day you will meet that one guy who is 5'7-510 who you wont be able to intimidate with your height. Someone like me or Chandler who are extremely good looking and built like a tank and you will squirm. I promise you this.

"I promise you this"....?

Either you're ghey for Chandler and trying to be his stunt double based on his press conference jive talk.

Or you are Michael Chandler behind the screen name.

Someone’s height has never meant anything to me and never will. You can be 6 foot 8 300lbs of pure muscle and be the biggest bitch in the world who has never taken a shot in his life and would become absolutely frozen in fear when someone who is known to be extremely vicious confronts them or is coming after them.

Most people freeze up when they are attacked, their size is irrelevant. I’m 6 ft in the dot and what people think of me would not change had I ended up being 6 foot 10 or 5 foot 10.

Your actions, and what you’re known to be well capable of is what will elicit fear.

Well if that's true it's good news for manlets.

But based on my experience, it's laughably untrue.

"I promise you this"....?

Either you're ghey for Chandler and trying to be his stunt double based on his press conference jive talk.

Or you are Michael Chandler behind the screen name.

I like tits and ass, how can I be ghey?

and yet you let doctor finger your rectum or what ever weird shit you makes threads about
I think there's a, 'it's not gay if the doctor is a manlet clause' in there somewhere.

legend says that every 10k on bank account adds inch to height

Well if that's true it's good news for manlets.

But based on my experience, it's laughably untrue.

What part is laughably untrue in your experience?

I have known several people under 6ft who would come into your home at night while you were sleeping and sodomize you with a rifle as a warning/reminder that you owe them 60k. Lol

I have also smashed out plenty of idiots who were well over 6ft and would look “scary” to the average person that completely fold as soon as you exhibit any level of viciousness towards them.

What part is laughably untrue in your experience?

I have known several people under 6ft who would come into your home at night while you were sleeping and sodomize you with a rifle as a warning/reminder that you owe them 60k. Lol

I have also smashed out plenty of idiots who were well over 6ft and would look “scary” to the average person that completely fold as soon as you exhibit any level of viciousness towards them.

I have picked up under 6 foot guy and told him to give me his pokemon cards

When I enter a room, I could care less about eliciting fear. What am I a rapist? I’m 6ft 195. I would rather you look at me and say “Would like to have a beer with that guy, or from a female, “I want that guy to talk to me”....Doesn’t mean these hands can do what they need to do if shit needs to get done. I do agree it’s better to be tall, but that’s mostly to reach stuff, sports, and slow dancing with chicks.

Not much a jacked 6’3” guy can do against a Glock 43 if it came down to it, so I think it’s a wash.

But height is purely genetic, there's literally not a single thing you can do to get taller.

Actually, there is. Lots of calories and nutrients during childhood and puberty. Ever notice how rich countries are taller than poor countries?

And if that isn't enough, a sprinkle of HGH at around 17-18 before the growth plates close will add some serious height too.

Last edited:
Back