Analyze this situation, did I get it right?

I got 31 out of 36, which is apparently 90th percentile. I always score high on those kinds of tests. It's a fun test because you can feel that it's fully a "System 1" type of thinking. You can't reason your way to the answer, you just instinctively need to feel which emotion it is.
I kind of rushed through it, but like you said it's very intuitive. Some I knew instantly without even looking at all the words, others I felt myself searching for more clues like body language, type of dress, etc that obviously wasn't there. Got a 32, so I guess that further validates what I've always suspected about my ability to read a person. Very interesting.

You have a fascinating life. You should write a book.

I got 31 out of 36, which is apparently 90th percentile. I always score high on those kinds of tests. It's a fun test because you can feel that it's fully a "System 1" type of thinking. You can't reason your way to the answer, you just instinctively need to feel which emotion it is.
I scored a 32.

Quit deepthroating turkey wraps on the train if you don't want people staring.

You and that "she strains not to look at you" guy on here would probably get along well.

BULLSHIT!!

It happened again.

This is my reality.

I attract attention from feminists and women who hate men as a pass time.

This time some other scenario but basically a horrid old crone of a woman took one look at me and I could see the burning hatred/resentment on her face.

What is it with these cunts?

Can't do shit about it, apparently.

Remember that interview with War Machine?

"She just looked at me and she hated me man".

It's like that.

What is a bruh to do?

BULLSHIT!!

It happened again.

This is my reality.

I attract attention from feminists and women who hate men as a pass time.

This time some other scenario but basically a horrid old crone of a woman took one look at me and I could see the burning hatred/resentment on her face.

What is it with these cunts?

Can't do shit about it, apparently.

Remember that interview with War Machine?

"She just looked at me and she hated me man".

It's like that.

What is a bruh to do?

you mean Warmachine that's in jail for almost beating a woman to death?

If every women hates you, you might be the problem.

I was riding the train last week.

I like trains as a form of public transport cause you have your table and USB sockets etc. Lots of space to stretch out and fuck about.

Anyways, there's this woman sat across from me, in the same booth but across and in the far side, so diagonal like from where I'm at.

I was fucking about with my phone whilst eating a turkey wrap and drinking from a bottle of milk. And I could basically feel her check me out a few times, and I could see her thinking to herself, "fuck that guy, look at him. Thinks he's great. I'd love to give him some shit".

She was a little trashy. Single mom looking, mid forties. Salty.

After a while I feel this more intense gaze on me, so I look up and she's basically started to eyeball me outright.

Untitled Image
Think of this. Bad intention. A real, "I'm gonna fuck with you" vibe.

One other thing that occurs to me is....... perhaps she's just horny and wants a piece, but this is some kind of hard-to-get tactic. Conversely, I'd be happy enough to let single moms get their eye candy, but there's definitely a vibe of, "gonna cut you down to size, dude", going on.

So anyways I just continue fucking about on my phone when I notice she suddenly looks away and puts her hand over her face like she's ashamed.

That's when I notice the now half-empty bottle of milk I had been drinking from, had slid over the smooth surface of the table and it must have struck her arm?

I then realized she must have thought I had done it intentionally, you know, pushed the milk bottle at her........ to flirt, or get her attention?

And she was in actual fact gearing up to give me an absolute tongue lashing, before realizing I was actually oblivious and the milk bottle had slide of its own volition (thus the looking away in shame after).

I think in such a situation, almost anyone would have concluded such an event was a freak-occurrence.

Which leaves me to question, is it possible that I vibe'd as being that much of a sleazeball, that I would try and hit-on a single mom by pushing a milk bottle at her?

<JonesLaugh>
Drinking milk? She must have been summing up if you were a downey or not.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lsa
you mean Warmachine that's in jail for almost beating a woman to death?

If every women hates you, you might be the problem.
Nah, it's more polarizing.

Love/hate deal.

But the ones that hate me hate me with a passion.

Mostly old/horrible/feminist, or just trashy.

I could see her thinking to herself, "fuck that guy, look at him. Thinks he's great. I'd love to give him some shit".

After a while I feel this more intense gaze on me, so I look up and she's basically started to eyeball me outright.

Think of this. Bad intention. A real, "I'm gonna fuck with you" vibe.

One other thing that occurs to me is....... perhaps she's just horny and wants a piece, but this is some kind of hard-to-get tactic.
but there's definitely a vibe of, "gonna cut you down to size, dude", going on.

So anyways I just continue fucking about on my phone when I notice she suddenly looks away and puts her hand over her face like she's ashamed.

I then realized she must have thought I had done it intentionally, you know, pushed the milk bottle at her........ to flirt, or get her attention?

And she was in actual fact gearing up to give me an absolute tongue lashing, before realizing I was actually oblivious and the milk bottle had slide of its own volition (thus the looking away in shame after).
So basically all you have is your thoughts about what she is thinking, while in reality she didn't do or say anything to you.

You think she is thinking all the time about you, but we only know for sure that you think about her and judge her (single mom, trash and mind reading her) while there is no evidence at all that she was doing that to you.

Where did you read this story and adjusted to fit your scenario

Back