How fortunate I am to be tall - sometimes I take it forgranted

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a solid 191 cm, 6ft 3".

About the same height as Dwayne Johnson.

You know what the advantage is?

Fear.

I'm also jacked, but there's plenty of jacked manlets, and they don't elicit that fear.

People take one look at you and immediately think, "aw shit, not gonna fuck with him".

People are like cock-a-roaches, especially in free-for-all social environments.
If they could give you shit, or fuck with you in some capacity, they would.
Crap rolls downhill.

I noticed today, I went to hang at this social outdoor spot by the river, listening to some sounds on my new KZ ZSN pro headphones (beastly), checking out some hot girls etc.

I could see folk looking at me thinking, "who you think you are, standing there like you don't have a care in the world - Fonzy?".

And then they'd clock my height and think, "aw shit - eyes forward, eyes forward".

It's that simple.

Seems to be the world we live in.

If I was a manlet, you can be sure some folks might try and fuck with me.

6ft 3", jacked - I'm teflon.

It also makes me think about last nights co-main winner.

Michael Chandler.

Dude is a boss in every way.
Speaks like a boss, deep masculine voice.
Jacked.
Presents like a boss.
Carries himself like a boss.
But he's a manlet.

I'm just thinking, we can get jacked, we can change our body type, we can modify our attitude etc to be boss.

But height is purely genetic, there's literally not a single thing you can do to get taller.

And short dudes will always fall short in the commanding respect department, in the fear inspiring department, in the intimidation department.

Period.

I'm just saying, I thank my stars I'm tall.

it must be awful to be a manlet or lanklet.

as you said, at least lanklets can get bigger. a manlet can only become a fridge (and not the penthouse type, the beer cooler style).

I'm a solid 191 cm, 6ft 3".

About the same height as Dwayne Johnson.

You know what the advantage is?

Fear.

I'm also jacked, but there's plenty of jacked manlets, and they don't elicit that fear.

People take one look at you and immediately think, "aw shit, not gonna fuck with him".

People are like cock-a-roaches, especially in free-for-all social environments.
If they could give you shit, or fuck with you in some capacity, they would.
Crap rolls downhill.

I noticed today, I went to hang at this social outdoor spot by the river, listening to some sounds on my new KZ ZSN pro headphones (beastly), checking out some hot girls etc.

I could see folk looking at me thinking, "who you think you are, standing there like you don't have a care in the world - Fonzy?".

And then they'd clock my height and think, "aw shit - eyes forward, eyes forward".

It's that simple.

Seems to be the world we live in.

If I was a manlet, you can be sure some folks might try and fuck with me.

6ft 3", jacked - I'm teflon.
Lol they’ll prolly thinkin wow look at how into himself this guy is. I can tell by the dumb look on his face he thinks we’re somehow impressed or afraid of him.

wider than taller chode body checking in

It's all relative to where you live. I'm 6'2, very fit. Got the "you could be a bit taller" from women more than once where I'm from. Nobody considers you tall here if you're not at least 6'4-5. So whatever your height is, fuck it. Live your life like you're an 8'5 Sherdogger and you'll be untouchable.

wider than taller chode body checking in
1457975259-armwrestle.gif

Still 6’1, though.

Back