how feminism helps men

Feminism does not help men if you are wanting to have a good wife. A feminist will never allow a man to be the leader of the home or love her the way it's supposed to be. And I'm not talking about sex.
I wonder how many lesbians are feminists? Probably a high percentage. I would think they have a extremely high distrust of men. And based on their life experiences, that may be understandable.

I don't agree. Feminism doesn't prevent a man from being the leader of his home. A weak minded man prevents himself from being the leader of the home. You can agree with plenty of feminist principles and still be the man of your home.

There's a great degree of male insecurity if men are scared of losing their roles just because of feminism.

i never understand why so many males have a problem with feminism. what are they, muslim?
i'm male and i've lived 55yrs and feminism has never become a problem for me.
i've always believed that women in general are more intelligent than men. does that worry me coz i'm a guy, nope. i think that in general females are more rounded human beings.
i love girls who are independent and smart.

Stop judging other men based on yourself.

This is a really, really bad post. Ugly women can easily get the d, just as fat women can.

Women control sex men control relationships.

A ugly man - at least if you're on planet earth - can't get laid at nearly the same rate as a female can. Females gets offered sex multiple times a day just strolling through the street.

men who don't respect themselves will fuck ugly women. men who have standards, won't. i honestly don't know many men who go out of their way to bang ugly and/or fat women. it could be that i'm not seeing the obvious, but that doesn't seem to be the case to me.

i also want to say that it is not all females who get offered sex multiple times a day. it is good-looking females that may get those offers. but even then, i don't see very many women getting offered sex on the street. i think i'd come across that a lot more often, and i'm sure it would be talked about more.

i guess we just aren't seeing the same things.

This is a really, really bad post. Ugly women can easily get the d, just as fat women can.

Women control sex men control relationships.

A ugly man - at least if you're on planet earth - can't get laid at nearly the same rate as a female can. Females gets offered sex multiple times a day just strolling through the street.

This is a very accurate post other than an ugly man with confidence personality and money CAN get women. They won't initially attract them as easily but they can lock down a women.

Other then that the main premise of this post is true.

men who don't respect themselves will fuck ugly women. men who have standards, won't. i honestly don't know many men who go out of their way to bang ugly and/or fat women. it could be that i'm not seeing the obvious, but that doesn't seem to be the case to me.

i also want to say that it is not all females who get offered sex multiple times a day. it is good-looking females that may get those offers. but even then, i don't see very many women getting offered sex on the street. i think i'd come across that a lot more often, and i'm sure it would be talked about more.

i guess we just aren't seeing things the same.

Complete agreement. I've never understood the guys who claim that they will fuck anything just because they haven't gotten laid recently. Have some self-respect, set standards, live up to them.

And the "women get sex offers all the time" seems to be the refrain of men who've never had a real conversation with real women in the real world. Most women aren't being constantly propositioned outside of very limited situations and even then, it's the attractive women who are the recipients. It leaves a large percentage of women who don't get hit on very much and would love to live this fiction where they're always the object of every man's desires.

As it always it boils down to knowing your role. Ugly men can land ugly women - they just don't want to.

A weak minded man prevents himself from being the leader of the home.

I can agree with this. I just wouldn't marry a feminist. That could be a rough road ahead if I married that. At least for a while. I wouldn't want to deal with the her new learning curve of learning how a real man would love and sacrifice for her. I would think most women would eventually respond well to a real man that loves her. Some are beyond hope for trusting another man to take control of certain things, to take care of her and be responsible for her in some aspects. I just would seek out a woman without the feminist baggage. It would be a clash that I wouldn't want.

I can agree with this. I just wouldn't marry a feminist. That could be a rough road ahead if I married that. At least for a while. I wouldn't want to deal with the her new learning curve of learning how a real man would love and sacrifice for her. I would think most women would eventually respond well to a real man that loves her. I just would seek out a woman without the feminist baggage.

Nothing wrong with that. It's marriage, you have to find a personality fit.

Newsflash - some women are crazy. How about we start quoting all the men who deny basic rights for women, or would that not be indicative of men as a whole?

Not to mention that those quotes are from 20+ years ago, and the last one is from someone who is likely to be the next president of the US - hardly a feminazi.

Sherdog debating feminism is like feminists debating MMA - not likely to showcase the greatest mental specimens.

No one would deny there are men who hate women. That wasnt the point of his post.

Complete agreement. I've never understood the guys who claim that they will fuck anything just because they haven't gotten laid recently. Have some self-respect, set standards, live up to them.

Ok this post although true in most cases isn't always the case. Life is full of ups and downs, attractive women require a great deal of maintenance, hell all women do. I have a very high sex drive, I get what most guys would consider really hot chicks. But I have slayed some dragons in my day and it had nothing to do with confidence, it had to do with alcohol and my situation in life. I didn't have the time to put the work in for a hot girl.

You are right but I don't understand how you don't understand why men claim this. I view it in the terms of full of shit and not full of shit. Some men can get the hot chicks some guys can't. Most men that claim what you are referring to probably can't get the hot ones at all.

I'm wasted right now listening to lynyrd Skynyrd haha. But I believe in what I just said.

I can agree with this. I just wouldn't marry a feminist. That could be a rough road ahead if I married that. At least for a while. I wouldn't want to deal with the her new learning curve of learning how a real man would love and sacrifice for her. I would think most women would eventually respond well to a real man that loves her. Some are beyond hope for trusting another man to take control of certain things, to take care of her and be responsible for her in some aspects. I just would seek out a woman without the feminist baggage. It would be a clash that I wouldn't want.

Totally fell the same way.

A feminist isn't gonna do any direct damage to a real man, but the sissies who are susceptible to feminist horsehit and similar crap end up joining the order of white knights, which in turn makes things difficult for men.

Not too mention, beta males get enough shit from regular women, feminism could really ruin them and make them go full Rodger.

Ok this post although true in most cases isn't always the case. Life is full of ups and downs, attractive women require a great deal of maintenance, hell all women do. I have a very high sex drive, I get what most guys would consider really hot chicks. But I have slayed some dragons in my day and it had nothing to do with confidence, it had to do with alcohol and my situation in life. I didn't have the time to put the work in for a hot girl.

You are right but I don't understand how you don't understand why men claim this. I view it in the terms of full of shit and not full of shit. Some men can get the hot chicks some guys can't. Most men that claim what you are referring to probably can't get the hot ones at all.

I'm wasted right now listening to lynyrd Skynyrd haha. But I believe in what I just said.

I didn't say anything about their confidence, you have to have some confidence to go after any woman, I just don't get the point. I don't think hot girls take anymore effort to get than average girls. I understand it on an intellectual level, I just can't understand it as a lifestyle.

I didn't say anything about their confidence, you have to have some confidence to go after any woman, I just don't get the point. I don't think hot girls take anymore effort to get than average girls. I understand it on an intellectual level, I just can't understand it as a lifestyle.

No you're right about that. I understand what you're getting at. True, in fact, not to go out on a limb here but in my experience sometimes the hot girls are even more easier to get if you have the confidence to approach them. Because so many men lack the confidence and don't understand how to deal with them. Talking to a beautiful women as if she's just some normal person, which she is, is the key.

......still drinking haha the weather here is great.

I'm sure all of us dudes can agree that beautiful women are awesome. lol

I'm sure all of us dudes can agree that beautiful women are awesome. lol

giphy.gif

jennifer-love-hewitt-bouncing-boobs-9.gif

tumblr_n5kyjo2iHO1s63c00o1_400.gif

How feminism helps men:
Makes a lot of guys into politically correct, spineless pussies and picking up girls has never been easier than today

One the sexiest qualities in a woman for me (non looks) is one who is independent, educated, career and goal driven and can earn and spend her own money.

That's what is great about feminism.... not the militants that go along with it.

None the less, it doesn't mean that I don't hate hypocritical cvnts like Gloria Steinem. Remember, women who hate men, become one.

Hahaha! Is that what the girl in your AV is doing? Does that describe her?

How feminism helps men:
Makes a lot of guys into politically correct, spineless pussies and picking up girls has never been easier than today

Amen brother. A lot of the guys that I am around nowadays act like women and are bossed around by their wives. Woman are not attracted to pushovers and don't respect pushovers. I am not saying that these guys should be jerks to their women but they act spineless. My woman cooks for me and cleans. Their wives are lazy and don't take care of them even though they bust their asses at work all day. I had guys at work make comments like I am a modern husband all sarcastic but guess who has the hot wife that takes care of him while they go home after work and have to cook for themselves.? I take care of my wife. She takes care of me. It works. We are both happy with it.

Call it a 1950's mentality but I guarantee that I am happier than you.

Anyway....how bad of a life would it be to be able to stay home and do anything that you want after an hours worth of housework? If my wife had a job like mine where she made good money I would trade her in a heart beat. I would love to stay home instead of going to work.

Last edited:
Back