how feminism helps men

Here's some quotes about men from prominent feminists. You can tell all they wanna do is help men no matter what...

QvNZHKW.jpg

SvB89Fe.jpg

Here's some quotes about men from prominent feminists. You can tell all they wanna do is help men no matter what...

QvNZHKW.jpg

SvB89Fe.jpg

what do all those women have in common? they're all ugly as shit. it's no wonder they hate men. none of them could get the d. it's just like dudes that can't bang chicks. instead of looking inward, they blame the chicks. just like that rodger nutjob.

QvNZHKW.jpg

SvB89Fe.jpg

I always heard about the feminism thing, but never knew it was this bad. This is like some nazi level shit.

lol @ the 2nd one "the proportion of men must be reduced and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race"

Bet she flips out when her man "goes hunting" since there would be an excess of females in that future of hers.

what do all those women have in common? they're all ugly as shit. it's no wonder they hate men. none of them could get the d. it's just like dudes that can't bang chicks. instead of looking inward, they blame the chicks. just like that rodger nutjob.

Lol I thought the same thing going down the list.

I always heard about the feminism thing, but never knew it was this bad. This is like some nazi level shit.

lol @ the 2nd one "the proportion of men must be reduced and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race"

Yeah that is some extreme state sanctioned indoctrination.

"Women have always been the primary victims of war"

Hahah that's rich. I'm really glad you exposed yourself with this thread OP. Hopefully you choose to live out your remaining years in exile.

"Women have always been the primary victims of war"

Hahah that's rich. I'm really glad you exposed yourself with this thread OP. Hopefully you choose to live out your remaining years in exile.

Hillary is a politician. If anyone can take something, turn it upside down, twist it into a new shape, repackage it, put a bow on it, and serve it to a target audience to further a political agenda she can.

QvNZHKW.jpg

SvB89Fe.jpg

Newsflash - some women are crazy. How about we start quoting all the men who deny basic rights for women, or would that not be indicative of men as a whole?

Not to mention that those quotes are from 20+ years ago, and the last one is from someone who is likely to be the next president of the US - hardly a feminazi.

Sherdog debating feminism is like feminists debating MMA - not likely to showcase the greatest mental specimens.

I wonder what the women who train in MMA or any other martial art have to say on this. I imagine some, maybe even most, could be die hard liberals, ultra liberals even, who also concur with the TS and also agree with the kind of feminism expressed on such sites as Jezebel, Feministe, IBlameThePatriarchy and Shakesville. I think there could be more women on Sherdog, particularly among those who are actually martial artists, who concur with the TS than there are women who concur with most of the Sherdoggers who've posted here. I imagine everyone who has disparaged the TS so far have been men; the women on here may fully agree with her.

I wonder what the women who train in MMA or any other martial art have to say on this. I imagine some, maybe even most, could be die hard liberals, ultra liberals even, who also concur with the TS and also agree with the kind of feminism expressed on such sites as Jezebel, Feministe, IBlameThePatriarchy and Shakesville. I think there could be more women on Sherdog, particularly among those who are actually martial artists, who concur with the TS than there are women who concur with most of the Sherdoggers who've posted here. I imagine everyone who has disparaged the TS so far have been men; the women on here may fully agree with her.

I would imagine from the female fighters I have met you would be wrong. The ones I have know want a chance to do what they love but I have not met any radical feminist fighters, I sure there are some out there though.

I would imagine from the female fighters I have met you would be wrong. The ones I have know want a chance to do what they love but I have not met any radical feminist fighters, I sure there are some out there though.

Fair enough, OF the female fighters you have known, are they by and large liberal, conservative, libertarian, apolitical or a some sort of mixture of all these different political views?

Fair enough, OF the female fighters you have known, are they by and large liberal, conservative, libertarian, apolitical or a some sort of mixture of all these different political views?

They run the middle spectrum from what I have seen from Liberal somewhat depending on the issue to some conservative. I not talked to much politics with that many of them other then what normally would come up hanging around the gym or traveling.

Most just wished more girls would fight in their weight class so they could get more fights.

Newsflash - some women are crazy. How about we start quoting all the men who deny basic rights for women, or would that not be indicative of men as a whole?

Not to mention that those quotes are from 20+ years ago, and the last one is from someone who is likely to be the next president of the US - hardly a feminazi.

Sherdog debating feminism is like feminists debating MMA - not likely to showcase the greatest mental specimens.

lol wow. At least rindan had the sense to flee her (I'm assuming it's a her) own thread.

Back