how feminism helps men

da fuck? If you can't grasp what being a man is, you need to see a shrink. You have identity problems.

If a guy is having identity problems, i'm not sure asking a feminist is going to make it all clear.

One the sexiest qualities in a woman for me (non looks) is one who is independent, educated, career and goal driven and can earn and spend her own money.

That's what is great about feminism.... not the militants that go along with it.

None the less, it doesn't mean that I don't hate hypocritical cvnts like Gloria Steinem. Remember, women who hate men, become one.

No I feel annoyed that I was bombarded with your list of "new man" things to be for the first 18 years of my life. They damage one's identity and create a psyche that is confused and ill defined. Feminism doesn't help men in any way(except helping a few pompous academics and liberal slaves get laid by preaching abdication of power to women). Feminism is a plague that needs to be cured somehow.

Would you please give it a rest. You are on a politics subforum on an MMA message board. How many kindred spirits do you REALLY expect to find?

You know who really needed feminism? The little girls in India who were lynched last week. You know who really needed feminism? The girls who were kidnapped by Boko Haram back in May. The "movement" spends so much time brow beating for those last few percentage points but refuses to fight the big fights that have real world impact, real world utility, and could immediately transform the quality of life for some.

SJWs are the epitome of first world problems.

New age feminism can't undo thousands of years of biology no matter how bad one wishes to redefine everything from their 'feminist-lense'. Women want to mate with good looking strong Alpha males that are leaders of groups, not effeminate men who take strap ons that suffer from nice guy syndrome.

There is nothing feminine about cooking and sewing. Almost all top chefs and tailors are men. Dancing gets you all types of poons, so nothing to be ashamed of. Also, a small sense of insecurity of your looks is actually healthy, as it provides motivation for you to train and improve yourself.

In short, the TS is wrong on almost all points.

"Feminism" doesn't help anyone, honestly. Humanism does. Value yourself.

There is nothing feminine about cooking and sewing. Almost all top chefs and tailors are men. Dancing gets you all types of poons, so nothing to be ashamed of. Also, a small sense of insecurity of your looks is actually healthy, as it provides motivation for you to train and improve yourself.

This one looks vulnerable TS. Keep working on him and you'll have a new recruit by the end of the week.

People who think Gender Role are not important, all of our success, invention and all that has been contributed from gender role. we have been using it for so long and its only stupid to get rid of it IMHO, what wrong with pushing male to go to the gym and get stronger, learn martial art and how to fight. look at master chef judges which gender all of them from, gender role doesnt mean its forbidden you from choosing your own hobby. there is a reason women can breastfeed, get pregnant. and there is a reason why men are physically more stronger. Gender role are there for a reason i like to keep it that way.

and if you said Gender role benefited man the most, well suck it up. thats why i love being a man.

but on the side note, i dont think government should tell an adult how to lives their lives, so if a women wants to think that they are just the same with man that let them have it

People who think Gender Role are not important, all of our success, invention and all that has been contributed from gender role. we have been using it for so long and its only stupid to get rid of it IMHO, what wrong with pushing male to go to the gym and get stronger, learn martial art and how to fight. look at master chef judges which gender all of them from, gender role doesnt mean its forbidden you from choosing your own hobby. there is a reason women can breastfeed, get pregnant. and there is a reason why men are physically more stronger. Gender role are there for a reason i like to keep it that way.

and if you said Gender role benefited man the most, well suck it up. thats why i love being a man.

But if you can distort them both so they sound horrible, then it will provide the basis for destroying them. That's really the key.

This one looks vulnerable TS. Keep working on him and you'll have a new recruit by the end of the week.
You mean you can't cook a meal, sew a button back on a shirt or enjoy a dance without questioning your manliness? Looks like I'm not the one with vulnerabilities.

Try being feminine around feminists and see how they react. I am grateful for the suffragettes, but the feminists I know today are judgmental bitches.

You mean you can't cook, sew a button back on a shirt or enjoy a dance without questioning your manliness? Looks like I'm not the one with vulnerabilities.

I can but I'm terrible at all three. :)

Pretending I'm a feminist has gotten me laid before, so I guess it can help.

The only way it helps is that girls now pretend it's empowering to sleep around, so it's easier to get laid than ever before. Apart from that, I'll be any way I damn well please and not really worry about the approval of strangers.

Back