How Far Fitness Has Fallen

they didnt know bjj back then though, they cant defend, it'd look like ufc 1 again

They would certainly beat modern athletes at the hunger games.

Farmboys and old dudes watch out, there's a new benchmark.

Dat ancestor strength

Heck the number one cause of death worldwide up till the turn of the twentieth century was malnutrition and food poisoning. The world's population grew at a crawl until the advent of modern refrigeration.

i thought it was malaria..

They couldn't have been that fit, I mean they're all dead now.

I remember watching a discovery doc that said neanderthals needed 5k calories a day to survive and that made it difficult to compete with humans. It was like the original hunger games.

If that were true; could you imagine an over the top neanderthal bodybuilder of today eating 15k calories in the off season.

I remember watching a discovery doc that said neanderthals needed 5k calories a day to survive and that made it difficult to compete with humans. It was like the original hunger games.

If that were true; could you imagine an over the top neanderthal bodybuilder of today eating 15k calories in the off season.

I seen documentaries that say we humans inherited certain physical traits for living in cold climes, ie long noses, from inter-breeding with the Neanderthals. But that DNA has only been found in certain groups of humans today.

They were midgets back then. I'd put my hand on his forehead and repeatedly kick him in the balls while he swings at air.

Back