How engaged are you in Christmas right now? ☃️⛄

I bought some REALLY tacky light up snowman things this morning that stick to the windows. I've always been really tasteful with Christmas decorations, this year, don't care. The more light up things the better.

@scorpipede Merry Christmas. You're buggered now you said that.

Merry Christmas @fingercuffs

I hope it's a great one.

Wife and I have already decorated lol. Tree, two manger sceenes inside, some random deco etc. Got Christmas songs playing all day, too. Needed to get Christmas going asap so we could eacape all the bullshit. Its worked well so far. :)

Sipping on nog to close out the work day.

Wife and I have already decorated lol. Tree, two manger sceenes inside, some random deco etc. Got Christmas songs playing all day, too. Needed to get Christmas going asap so we could eacape all the bullshit. Its worked well so far. :)

Sipping on nog to close out the work day.
Drank nearly a bottle of Trader Joe’s egg nog Sunday. Flippin gorgeous.
I’ve only listened to Corey Taylor’s Christmas song so far and it’s full of swearing so it doesn’t really count.

I'm looking forward to it as usual, especially since we're not having lunch at my house, so I get a break as I do all the cooking don't i?

My mother in law (aka Cunt of a Thing) still wants me to cook the turkey and buy the ham, and cut it all up and bring it over. She also says she has no idea how to do the pork either, feel like this might be added to my list.

If they ask me to do the pork as well I'm just going to say have it at my house, i'm basically cooking everything then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back