How engaged are you in Christmas right now? ☃️⛄

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Since the neighbor down the street went all out and super decorated his house we thought screw it we're going to decorate it too so now we're all in

I mean we still got to get a tree but a tree wouldn't live long enough if we tried to get it now

What about you are you guys ready.

Stores etc and your neighborhood all decked out? Tell me what you see

Since the neighbor down the street went all out and super decorated his house we thought screw it we're going to decorate it too so now we're all in

I mean we still got to get a tree but a tree wouldn't live long enough if we tried to get it now

What about you are you guys ready.

Stores etc and your neighborhood all decked out? Tell me what you see
First snowfall in New England, or if it hasn’t happened yet we start the day after thanksgiving. So right now, we aren’t

My brother and his family arent coming to town this year...first time we've never spent the holiday together. Christmas is not happening this year in my world.

It snowed in New England a week or so ago then it was in the 70s but now it’s coldish again . I do it the weekend after thanksgiving .. I don’t really do much just bring cats stocking up from basement and I have a Santa thing I throw outside . I might do lights this year .

I wouldn't dream of doing it before December 1st but I put a Christmas tree up on Saturday because 2020 fucking sucks and we all need a bit of pretty to cheer ourselves up. My next door neighbour did the same.
And my tree topper? Buddy Christ!
Buddy_christ.jpg

Weekend after Thanksgiving is when we get the Christmas stuff all down from the attic.

Then we clean the entire house top to bottom.

Then over the course of the following week we decorate little by little inside, culminating the following weekend (usually the first weekend in December) with the outdoor decorations and lights and then finally the tree.

Then we watch the absolute best Christmas special ever conceived:

holidayguide3-1-d3ed70d170d472f4.jpg

Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.

Back