How engaged are you in Christmas right now? ☃️⛄

It was only about 2 inches for me. I felt like it wasn’t enough yet hahaha

giphy.gif

That's what she said....

But yeah, just north of Boston we got a good 6 inches. Then it was like 75 degrees out 4 days later. Such is life in New England.

Should have figured that I was beaten to it, lol.

Feeling very Christmasy now actually.

Ahh snow flurries in the mountains. A toasty little fire.. Nice hot coffee. Bogo pumpkin and cinnamon donuts from Price Chopper. And some Christmas music. What more could a guy ask for.

From me to you friends! Love this version

No worries my darling ill keep you warm

Bud, what does your location mean? What's the "kop"? Cus it's Dutch for "head", or it can also mean "cup" like a cup of coffee.

Its the greatest fan section in the greatest stadium in all of England. My dream destination
"We're Northbank we're Northbank, we're Northbank Highbury" used to be the best. Haven't been to yours, and only been to Emirates once. But the atmosphere in the Northbank was absolutely brilliant. Used to go to 10 or so games a season. Sat in the West Bank once...never again. Far too polite :D

Feeling very Christmasy now actually.

Ahh snow flurries in the mountains. A toasty little fire.. Nice hot coffee. Bogo pumpkin and cinnamon donuts from Price Chopper. And some Christmas music. What more could a guy ask for.
Christmas at price chopper is magical .... I need to pick those doughnuts up .

"We're Northbank we're Northbank, we're Northbank Highbury" used to be the best. Haven't been to yours, and only been to Emirates once. But the atmosphere in the Northbank was absolutely brilliant. Used to go to 10 or so games a season. Sat in the West Bank once...never again. Far too polite :D
I was a Hammers fan as a kid, had some wild times in the East Stand

Back