How educated are you?

I'm sure my Associate's in General Studies will serve me well when I get laid off come January.

MBA from a school ranked number 48 in the west. Big time for me!

So it's the 48th ranked school west of the Mississippi? If true, just go with "MBA" next time and skip the ranking part.

BSc in Biomedical Science
MBBS in Medicine (equivalent of an MD in the US)

So it's the 48th ranked school west of the Mississippi? If true, just go with "MBA" next time and skip the ranking part.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Last edited:
getting phd in biochem. 26 and still in school. i need to get out of school. at least its grad school and i get paid

FYI - When I copied that link ^^^ it took me toa page with a graphic Brazzers screen cap.

Why did you copy the link?

Well, thanks for the heads up, guess I better delete it.

Kind of ruins the funny though.

Why did you copy the link?

Well, thanks for the heads up, guess I better delete it.

Kind of ruins the funny though.

Because it displayed a dead link in the browser.

I don't know if it's helped me make more money. I think it was a factor in me landing a couple freelance side gigs that helped me earn like $60k. So if you count that, it paid for itself and then some.

It has helped me gain a much broader and more intimate understanding of business, which makes me more competent and effective at my job, which in turn increases my job security.

I think it may have also played a role in helping me land my current job. You know, it helps distance you from the rest of the pack.

Sounds like it was worth it then. Thanks for the insight.

Generally speaking education only does so much for people.

It takes innate ability to meaningfully transcend.

Have a Bachelor of Accountancy.
Will have a BS in engineering physics with a concentration in EE in may, and if my advisor lets me substitute one of my EE programming classes for a computational physics class, Ill be getting a BA in physics as well.

you're a shit poster

It's called marine corps for 10 years and being on the marine security guard program for three years. Look it up brah.

Ain't no fibbing here

Edit: why is a whitebelt rustling my Jimmies Lmao

Last edited:
HS. Graduate
college student (advertising and marketing comm)

well versed in CQC and room clearing techniques as well as proper disposal and storage of classified materials.

5x rifle expert and 2x pistol expert.

i can also get fully dresed while you count down from 60 to 0 extremely fast. and i can take aaprt an m16 blindfolded.

also went thru basic electronics course and telephone systems and PC repair course. know printer repair better than most and can isolate a fault in a tactical switchboard.

COME AT ME BRO!

2wdwokg.jpg

I have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in social work with a clinical concentration. I'm currently working as a Licensed Counselor, and thinking about getting a Doctorate in a couple of years just because.

I have a bachelors of science in Molecular Biology from Pomona College.

I guess you can say I'm somewhat educated.

BSc in Botany/Molecular Biology
Master's in Molecular Cell Biology
MBA in Strategy and Operations
Six Sigma Green Belt

Just graduated high school and I'm in first year sciences at UBC right now.. Looking to get into pharmacy school later on

Back