How educated are you?

Ph.D in Geography
MEs in Environmental Economics
B.A in Economics

Not as impressive as it looks. I was trying to avoid the "real world" for as long as I possibly could.

Ph.D in Geopraphy is interesting.

What was your dissertation about?

Community College diploma in Police Foundations and a BA in Criminology

Bachelors in software engineering
Masters in computer systems from ASU

I had this urge to pursue my PHD last year so I applied to King Abdullah University in Saudia Arab just cuz they pay you good money for just going to school, having been a professional software developer for about 10 years I didn't want to be a student and making no money so that university seemed like a good idea. The university people were extremely unprofessional and they cancelled that semester for some unexplained reason and deferred my application for next year then emailed me that I didn't get selected. I have over 3.5 gpa and my recommendation was from the dean of ASU as I used to be his best student and teaching assistant so I was pretty sure I'd get the admission but nope. My cousin is a genius who has his PHD in electrical engineering from Stanford and he also applied in the same university for his post doc, turned out they denied him admission too.

So basically fuck it, I've lost interest in a PHD and I am creating my very own super cool web app that I believe will be revolutionary, let's see if I can do it :)

Masters degree (4 years. MA?) in Journalism. 1-semester courses in English, History, History of Literature, and African Studies. (Some of those courses count towards my degree).
A little over 5 years of college overall.

I minored in jive as a second language.

Werd!

B.S. in Business Admin, concentration in economics.
J.D.

How has that worked out for you? I am interested in Business Admin and Economics as well. I will be done with my Associates at the end of this semester then starting on my Bachelors in the spring.

MBA from a school ranked number 48 in the west. Big time for me!

MBA from a school ranked number 48 in the west. Big time for me!

How much more do you feel getting your MBA has helped you in the "real world" versus if you had stopped school after you obtained your B.A/S?

HS. Graduate
college student (advertising and marketing comm)

well versed in CQC and room clearing techniques as well as proper disposal and storage of classified materials.

5x rifle expert and 2x pistol expert.

i can also get fully dresed while you count down from 60 to 0 extremely fast. and i can take aaprt an m16 blindfolded.

also went thru basic electronics course and telephone systems and PC repair course. know printer repair better than most and can isolate a fault in a tactical switchboard.

COME AT ME BRO!

Emergency medical assistant license & health science diploma - paramedic

Currently working on a Bachelors in Emergency Management & a Bachelors in Health Science concurrently

Planning on getting my Masters in Disaster management and Critical Care Paramedic license within the next ten years.

currently working towards an AA degree then plan to transfer to university and major in English

How much more do you feel getting your MBA has helped you in the "real world" versus if you had stopped school after you obtained your B.A/S?

I don't know if it's helped me make more money. I think it was a factor in me landing a couple freelance side gigs that helped me earn like $60k. So if you count that, it paid for itself and then some.

It has helped me gain a much broader and more intimate understanding of business, which makes me more competent and effective at my job, which in turn increases my job security.

I think it may have also played a role in helping me land my current job. You know, it helps distance you from the rest of the pack.

Have a BS and finding a career is BS

HS. Graduate
college student (advertising and marketing comm)

well versed in CQC and room clearing techniques as well as proper disposal and storage of classified materials.

5x rifle expert and 2x pistol expert.

i can also get fully dresed while you count down from 60 to 0 extremely fast. and i can take aaprt an m16 blindfolded.

also went thru basic electronics course and telephone systems and PC repair course. know printer repair better than most and can isolate a fault in a tactical switchboard.

COME AT ME BRO!

Lol @ 2847

Back