How does Nick win?

ibbooASr3uqUf5.gif

You sure?

88% takedown percentage that fight, can't win them all (same goes for the fight, but just saying about that example)

Nick will get completely outclassed by GSP

And I'm a huge Nick Diaz fan.

He won't win. He's going to get taken down a lot.

If IF Diaz were to win, I think it would be a stoppage by TKO
But, that's a pretty big IF

lol at boring label, we know who TS is pulling for

I am not even excited for GSP vs Diaz
I guarantee it will be another one-sided GSP beatdown
Rory-Condit and Ellenberger-Hendricks will actually be competitive, hopefully
You Diaz nuthuggers love him because he always comes to fight and tries to act all tough, but you dont realize that he is not as great as you think
He will get beat down by GSP and then whine and bitch and retire...Again.

How did I miss this thread yesterday?! It is jam-packed full of the most empty-headed chest pounding I've heard since back in the day when BJ was somewhat relevant.

What a festival of craptacularity.

nick is a beast, wherever the fight goes gsp is in trouble imo..

can't wait for this fight.

Diaz wins by successfully getting back up after every takedown and slowly pittypatting GSP until he slows down enough to start cornering him on the fence and KOing him.

That's how I see Diaz winning, but it's going to be really hard to do that...

if GSP stands with nick there is a very good chance we see GSP going to sleep with a mix of volume punches/GSP's weak chin.

if the fight hits the ground, diaz has great sweeps/subs. and i completly understand that gsp has GREAT jitz, and is very underated, but diaz is on another level than 95% of the fighters in the ufc when it comes to jitz.

most likly will be betting GSP by UD if the odds are decent, but out of all the fighters in the WW division, diaz by far posses the biggest threat.

I think Nick's best chance is to try to stay vertical as much as possible and win rounds with his patented volume punches. He only needs 3/5 rounds on the scorecards. GSP will definitely get him down eventually, Nick just has to limit the damage done to him on the ground and stay active by attacking with submissions.

Nick just has to work for those 3 rounds. GSP is too good to let Nick submit him or tee off for a TKO.

ways nick diaz can defeat gsp.
1.) guillotine choke on a takedown .
2.) leg triangle choke on a takedown.
3.) heel hook, leg lock after a sweep
4.) i really dont see diaz tkoing gsp but its possible. i feel like because gsp's cardio is solid you really need throw punches with the intent to knock someones head off their shoulders and diaz doesn't have that power.

If GSP wants to grapple, Diaz wins by submission. If GSP wants to strike, Diaz TKOs him. I wouldn't even be shocked by a Diaz UD.

Im shocked you think that. You never come off biased at all..:eek:

But as long as GSP can take him down at will I dont think Diaz will be doin the stockton slap that night

wow if he slapped gsp that would be so much funnier then slapping condit I hope he trys it

submission off his back is only way.... GSP will get very close to nick its what hes wanted to do for many years now.

And then once that is done no more talk of Condit/Nick at least for another week lol

Back