How does Nick win?

mmabackyardigan

White Belt
Reaction score
We all know that if GSP wins, it will be by another boring decision
But how will Diaz win?
Personally I think it will be by a submission, probably a neck crank or leg lock

Diaz wins a big payday, that's about it. But still damn good! Fuckin' get rid of that Honda Civic finally.

GSP knocks Diaz down...goes in for the kill...just then...

tumblr_m9lqk12gd21qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

"green mist" to the eyes.

By KO or submission. He's knocked out elite strikers like Lawler and Daley and submitted some good fighters too.

If GSP wants to grapple, Diaz wins by submission. If GSP wants to strike, Diaz TKOs him. I wouldn't even be shocked by a Diaz UD.

i dont really see it either - i see georges winning badly by grappling and some strikes followed by a lot of bitching bc diaz cant take a loss- but ill still root for diaz

I feel like maybe he's good enough of his back to really make GSP uncomfortable.

Condit showed the best BJJ off his back against GSP, and ya.. pretty sure Diaz is quite a bit better. Even if he just gets close a few times and makes GSP not want to go to the ground, then Diaz could wins standing too. But as long as GSP can take him down at will I dont think Diaz will be doin the stockton slap that night

We all know that if GSP wins, it will be by another boring decision
But how will Diaz win?
Personally I think it will be by a submission, probably a neck crank or leg lock

You know, I generally don't support it when people dismiss others because of their belt level (which means jack shit) because the content of their posts is much more important.

And by that rationale, I deem you a moron who happens to have a white belt. Run along now.

either pulls a Matt Serra and rocks GSP then finishes or Diaz catches a sub like Silva/Sonnen 1

I am a huge Diaz fan but you couldn't tailor make a fighter to more soundly beat him than Georges.

The way GSP can dart in and out with jabs makes me scared that he could easily beat Diaz standing. Unless Diaz can counter punch significantly which he hasn't really shown.

Diaz is happy for a fighter to enter his range and start going off, but GSP is quick on the feet and will just dance on the outside until he darts in. We saw with Nate Diaz how effective that is against him.

Diaz will win only in the after Photo were he will have taken less damage but lost the fight via GSP humping. Can't wait for that Diaz is also to stubborn to game plan against it so this is what everyone is going to be excited about then in shock when they fall asleep after the 3rd round watch GSP repeatedly pushing Diaz left leg down and rubbing his nutz back and fro on diaz knee. WHOOOHOO

Could catch a Serra like strike and follow up, but them odds are slim, very slim.

diaz has NO CHANCE to win

he has no KO power, and does NOT have the submission skills to submit GSP

he also has WEAK tdd and cuts easily

the easiest win in GSP's entire career

Back