How does Nick win?

We all know that if GSP wins, it will be by another boring decision
But how will Diaz win?
Personally I think it will be by a submission, probably a neck crank or leg lock

He can't win. He doesn't have the 1 punch KO power and his BJJ is better then GSP's, but not by a wide enough margain to submit GSP unless he makes an unlikely mistake.

GSP by decision or late TKO due to cuts

People forget that Diaz had Condit's back and 30 seconds later was on the bottom.

you do realize that only happened because he want for a last second armbar when the round was ending.

Could very well be a Cut TKO for GSP, diaz tends to bleed alot

Diaz won't win, couldn't handle wrestlers before and I really doubt him fighting a huge amount of strikers has changed that much. It won't be boring to me, will enjoy seeing all the Daiz fanboys cry LNP after Diaz gets decision'd.

But how will Diaz win?
Personally I think it will be by a submission, probably a neck crank or leg lock

Who cares what you find boring... a win is a win

Diaz probably sub GSP by neck crank?? Really? You really pull it from nowhere...

I can't wait to bump this thread after the fights
All the GSP fans will be left wondering what happened

But how will Diaz win?

Diaz wins if GSP injures himself and doctor steps in.

But how will Diaz win?

He is going to have to somehow pray GSP fucks up in his guard and pulls out a submission

Back