How does Nick win?

diaz has NO CHANCE to win
he has no KO power, and does NOT have the submission skills to submit GSP
he also has WEAK tdd and cuts easily
the easiest win in GSP's entire career

sadly you are likely correct

Diaz by whatever he wants. I am so sick and tired of people throwing hate at Diaz. He will prove all you haters wrong..just watch.

The only way I get proved wrong is if Diaz doesn't cry and retire again after GSP kicks his shit talking punk ass! I can hear the tears now.....

GSP knocks Diaz down...goes in for the kill...just then...

tumblr_m9lqk12gd21qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

"green mist" to the eyes.

Damn I miss the days of Taijiri.

I see no way that Diaz can win.

GSP doesn't either, and that's the primary reason he wants the matchup.

diaz has NO CHANCE to win

he has no KO power, and does NOT have the submission skills to submit GSP

he also has WEAK tdd and cuts easily

the easiest win in GSP's entire career

1. Anybody has a chance to win.

2. He does, he just chooses to use volume on his opponents and it's good to keep energy instead of throwing the hardest punches you can. Nick is the only man to KO Robbie Lawler, and he doesn't have any KO power?

3. He stuffed 17 of 19 TD's from Sherk, and the 2 times Sherk got on top of him Nick swept him and forced the fight to go back to the feet. He stuffed most of Riggs TD's, and 5 of 8 TD's from Diego. Remember, this is all 6-7 years ago.

4. No, this one is extremely incorrect. Nick is one of the most well-rounded and dangerous fighters in the entire division, his style is extremely effective and his BJJ game is very, very dangerous. This is probably going to be one of GSP's hardest fights. I guess you forgot that Dan Hardy was Georges easiest fight.

I see no way that Diaz can win.

GSP doesn't either, and that's the primary reason he wants the matchup.

I see no way that GSP can win.
Diaz doesn't either, and that is the reason why he has been asking for GSP fight for a long long time.

Diaz has to get GSP off his game plan. He'll probably do a lot to piss off GSP during the pre fight. After that KO or sub, which ever come first. But, you should still expect a dominant UD for GSP

The only way I get proved wrong is if Diaz doesn't cry and retire again after GSP kicks his shit talking punk ass! I can hear the tears now.....

hah you talk as if gsp were anything but a blanket

i know gsp will win

but all he's going to do is get a takedown, throw a few elbows... rinse and repeat

gsp is not going to kick anybodies ass nor is he a killer like anderson or jon jones

We will see who is going to cry. Diaz will end GSP's legacy.

No ko power eh?:icon_lol:

Because those are punches in bunches not ko power and no way in hell GSP is dumb enough to to stand and trade. I wish he would strike with Diaz but he won't.

will look exactly like Rory vs BJ .... GSP will outstrike Diaz by a wide margin and show he is by far the better boxer. Diaz's only chance is by submission if by some miracle GSP makes a mistake on the ground.

He definantly has the submission skills.. guy is a legit black belt. Not a bullshit greg jackson blackbelt or whatever GSP has.

GSP has better submission defense than most of the guys Diaz hasn't been able to submit off his back in MMA. Maybe Diaz has improved his submission skills since then, but it's never been shown in a fight against anyone with a good ground game. It's extremely unlikely GSP gets submitted because he's just not going to take the type of risks that would leave him vulnerable. He has no reason to. He seems very comfortable winning decisions.

Nick should have taken the fight against Anderson because at least Anderson will stand and bang with him.

But then again a fight with GSP equates to more money and a far less chance of getting KO'd.

Diaz doesn't either, and that is the reason why he has been asking for GSP fight for a long long time.

That's why he hid from the presser first time they were set to fight. He couldn't think of anything to say about GSP, so it wasn't worth going, right?

GSP seems to enjoy showing off a new wrinkle to his game at each fight. In this one, it will be leg kicks. He's super athletic and hard working so expect him to show off Bukau-esque leg kicks.

Cliffs:
1. Even if he does and Nick can't walk after the 2nd round, expect a 5 round UD 50-45 decision. This is the same guy who didn't try to finish one-eyed Kos over 4 rounds.
2. Not trying to bash Kos. He showed heart and I couldn't have finished him either.
3. I don't care if I mispelled the popular MT fighter's name.

Diaz wants GSP because win or lose it would be by far the biggest paycheck he's ever received. Diaz is fully aware that GSP can take him down and control him at will as he is probably thinking up his post-fight excuses as we speak.

Back