How does March Madness get more attention than the UFC? College students get more fame?!?!?!

The UFC hasn't been where the best fight the best for awhile now. They let prospects who will never sniff a main card in.

More people are comfortable with a jump shot than watching a woman with a busted face get hit over and over again.

Hard to imagine how some people could find this uncomfortable to watch.
bloody-fight.jpg

I think either let them go straight to the league and make money or make em all stay 4 years and give them amateur status and the ability to profit off their talent.
There really isn't much point in making them play a year then letting them skate to the pros. All or none seems fine with me too.

WWE guys are much tougher than UFC fighters:
UFC fighters cry when they have to fly 3x times a year.

WWE guys do everything UFC guys do and much more ... 360/year.

They would fucken die if they had to prove themselves every fucken week like soccer players.

Fighters = biggest betas in history of sports
Your body reacts different when you're in a cage, it's life threatening and unpredictable, whereas WWE is life threatening and repeating the same rehearsed moves in a choreography way. You can't say WWE is easy, but factually, very few WWE guys make it in MMA, whereas a lot of MMA guys/gals look at WWE as the higher paid safer way to retire fighting ...

Not to boast but entirely to boast.. my teacher sophomore year held a bracket challenge when i was 15 I won 400 bucks riding Dwane Wade and Marquette to final 4. I had Kansas to win it all, but had Syracuse in final game with Kansas who they beat. 3 out of 4 in the final 4. I won so easily teacher was shocked. So yeah, ive been good at predicting shit my entire life.

March Madness bless.. forever.

We’re talking about amateur basketball players who arn’t even the best in the world. Most of them won’t even make the NBA yet the get treated like superstars in the media. Why doesn’t the UFC - where the BEST OF THE BEST compete - get more attention and fame than a bunch of college students? Heck even I know more about March Madness than what is going on in the UFC this month.
It would be 1000x easier to make the UFC then get a scholarship to a top 65 D-1 basketball program. So please... shut the hell up. "Best of the Best." Dude/ 115lb female troll genius. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

U think Jessica Eye and Betche Correia could have just "chosen basketball" how about Artem? Or.. Elkins? Yair? How about 1000x different fighters/ athletes on the roster who could never in a million years be athletic enough to star on a sweet 16 basketball team, you sound like an idiot.

I don’t know or care. Basketball is incredibly boring to me

WWE guys are much tougher than UFC fighters:
UFC fighters cry when they have to fly 3x times a year.

WWE guys do everything UFC guys do and much more ... 360/year.

They would fucken die if they had to prove themselves every fucken week like soccer players.

Fighters = biggest betas in history of sports
WWE guys take a beating physically, but because they work so much, not because what they do is harder. No one in mma could ever fight 300 times a year at a high level They would kill themselves and the athletic commission would never allow it

WWE guys take a beating physically, but because they work so much, not because what they do is harder. No one in mma could ever fight 300 times a year at a high level They would kill themselves and the athletic commission would never allow it

WWE guys do everything UFC guys do --- 360/year.

MMA training is even harder than an MMA fight.

show some hespect

The president of the NCAA doesn't decide who plays one another based upon projected ticket sales. It's about objective ranking.

Fans know if their team wins it will advance, and teams that haven't played this year won't leapfrog over teams already in the tournament to play for the championship.

If a team wins its round, it must play the next team in the bracket. A team can't decide it would rather challenge for a junior college title, thereby holding up the deserving teams in the higher bracket.

Breaking the rules has consequences, even if the team or player would make the NCAA a lot of money by playing in place of the next best team/player that followed the rules.

Refs don't stop games early and winners are decided by the scoreboard, not some subjective judge's opinion.

Finally, the games generate advertising revenue and are therefore free for the fans to watch, as opposed to making fans pay to join a club and then pay again to watch the better games.

College sports are fucking MASSIVE in the USA.........the revenue generated is disgusting!

Aren’t you that boy that got tapped by a 7th grade school girl or something?

We’re talking about amateur basketball players who arn’t even the best in the world. Most of them won’t even make the NBA yet the get treated like superstars in the media. Why doesn’t the UFC - where the BEST OF THE BEST compete - get more attention and fame than a bunch of college students? Heck even I know more about March Madness than what is going on in the UFC this month.
Typical insecure MMA fan. It’s not like this is something new.
And it’s not run by a bald scumbag, there’s that.

Sports will always outshine sports entertainment. Best to get used to it, buddeh. Maybe someday the UFC will make it big time and get a Super Bowl commercial.

Back