How does March Madness get more attention than the UFC? College students get more fame?!?!?!

@Bobby Boulders I wouldnt agree with that. I used to watch when ST johns played years ago but St Johns aint that good so I couldnt root for a team I liked.
To me it is always a thrill seeing some podunk school from Nowheresville beat a Duke or a Kansas. It can be Serra/GSP potentially every game.

St. John's was beast when Ron Artest played for them.

Because those college students could beat a lot of UFC fighters with a few years of training.

I'm American and have never heard of it.
Are you American American, or Armenian American or Guatemalan American or Nigerian American or some shit? Bc literally the majority of the country stops what it's doing in March and watches March Madness. Junior highs and high schools bring in TVs and people call in sick from work to watch. People who normally don't watch basketball watch March Madness. Legitimately the second biggest sporting event of the year to the Super Bowl, and has been for decades.

The only appropriate responses to this guys threads are now

“Ban.”

Gimmick is getting old.

You had a good run buddy, let it go.

March Madness will always be better than UFC. A lot of sports that have big events like this will always get the better of UFC. That's not a surprise.

To me it is always a thrill seeing some podunk school from Nowheresville beat a Duke or a Kansas. It can be Serra/GSP potentially every game.

Lol at Duke getting beat by a no same school

Thats exactly when I watched them. It was only for a year though and after they were defeated I stopped watching College BB. it was a great season they had that year though. Never got too into it but loved that year of March madness with St Johns. I also watched a few games before they made the final 64.

You were beat up by a 115lb girl so fuck off with any theories or opinions you might have.

The only reason I havent put him on ignore yet is to see the constant flaming he gets from that thread. I hope it never stops.

Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMA
nae, Son

I mean it’s an awesome sport, yeah

but it’s like the NFL, for me-I always find myself wishing these giant guys fought mma

Zion would be UFC champ with.... two weeks of training how to throw a punch with Kevin Garnett

I mean hes 6'8 270 lbs. Much like most HWs all he needs is to land a punch.

Not to mention he's prob got better cardio than most HWs.

We’re talking about amateur basketball players who arn’t even the best in the world. Most of them won’t even make the NBA yet the get treated like superstars in the media. Why doesn’t the UFC - where the BEST OF THE BEST compete - get more attention and fame than a bunch of college students? Heck even I know more about March Madness than what is going on in the UFC this month.
Best in the world isn't the point. The are playing a sport that eclipses MMA as far as popularity. That fact isn't even open for debate. More people can rhyme off more basketball players they hate than MMA fighters they like. Go to just about any major sport site and MMA is listed under Other Sports.

Are you American American, or Armenian American or Guatemalan American or Nigerian American or some shit? Bc literally the majority of the country stops what it's doing in March and watches March Madness. Junior highs and high schools bring in TVs and people call in sick from work to watch. People who normally don't watch basketball watch March Madness. Legitimately the second biggest sporting event of the year to the Super Bowl, and has been for decades.

That's not true. The Superbowl does 10 times the ratings MM does and it's not that big a deal for most people. It's more of a smaller draw event that appeals to a very passionate fanbase than it is a major sports event like SB. SB = 111 million viewers to MM = 10 million according to 2019 SB ratings and last years MM ratings. MM has also been declining in viewership for the last decade.

Back