Social How does it all end?

We've come close to annihilation before. It was all prevented by one man. In 1983 the Soviet Union's nuclear warning system erroneously reported that the U.S. had launched nuclear missiles. Stanislav Petrov decided to wait instead of reporting it and then judged it a false alarm. I imagine something similar will happen eventually without someone there to stop it. Especially with the explosion of AI.
There was a Star Trek episode, "A Taste of Armageddon" where they visited a planet where a war with another planet was fought by computers. No actual armaments were used. The computer decided where something would have hit and how many in the area would be killed. Those people would report to be killed. The Enterprise was determined to be in the area of one strike and the crew were expected to beam down to be eliminated. They ended up disabling the computers and the opposing sides had to deal with reality.

I heard men are gonna fly down on horses from a magical city above us with gold streets and do damage.Then a dragon is gonna come up from the earth and fuck some more shit up.
1/3 of the stars are gonna fall to earth too now thats gotta really fuck up some shit. Dunno how all them stars are gonna fit on earth but ok.
Am I doing it right? Doesnt matter cause after all that Imma fly up to that city on a magical flying donkey like
mohammed did and steal me some of that gold street up thar and be ritch as a mofo.o_O

I heard men are gonna fly down on horses from a magical city above us with gold streets and do damage.Then a dragon is gonna come up from the earth and fuck some more shit up.
1/3 of the stars are gonna fall to earth too now thats gotta really fuck up some shit. Dunno how all them stars are gonna fit on earth but ok.
Am I doing it right? Doesnt matter cause after all that Imma fly up to that city on a magical flying donkey like
mohammed did and steal me some of that gold street up thar and be ritch as a mofo.o_O
The stars that fall to Earth are Satan's (the Dragon's) angels. The Dragon and his angel's are cast out of Heaven onto the Earth.

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:4

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Not with a bang but a whimper.

Birth rates plummeting to near zero over the next century.

AI and automation leading to almost incomprehensible inequality, AI being incorporated into ourselves. Virtual worlds being infinitely more interesting and meaningful than the cold emptiness of space, and the irrevocable tyranny that is lights speed limit and the limits of time; leading to us or our artificially dominant successors disappearing into our own navels.

That's the best case scenario.

The stars that fall to Earth are Satan's (the Dragon's) angels. The Dragon and his angel's are cast out of Heaven onto the Earth.

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:4

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Revelation 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. Are these angels too?

And I thought god already cast all the bad angels out of heaven, Why are they getting cast out again in Revelation? Did they fly back up to the magical city above us with their wings?

And revelation 12:4 doesnt sound like angels it sounds like stars.

Based on how things went with COVID I’m going to say some super lethal lethal virus, shit would go south so quickly it would be apocalyptic. Nuclear war is another obvious one too. I’m not convinced on the AI one though

Sundeath.GIF

The Sun will become a Red Giant and possibly engulf Earth.
LMAO. I just went on a field trip with my 8 year old to a University Planetarium and learned this. Even so that's several billions of years from now, lol.

This is how i would imagine the immediate moments before entering hell to feel like:

german_u-boat_1918_8.jpg

Revelation 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. Are these angels too?

And I thought god already cast all the bad angels out of heaven, Why are they getting cast out again in Revelation? Did they fly back up to the magical city above us with their wings?

And revelation 12:4 doesnt sound like angels it sounds like stars.
Stars are used as symbols for angels.

Revelation 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Going back as far as The Book of Job which is the oldest book in the Bible as far as context wise

Job 38

6On what were its foundations set,

or who laid its cornerstone,d

7while the morning stars sang together

and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Some Christmas trees are topped with stars and some with angels.

Ancient peoples thought stars were divine beings.

Satan is not barred from Heaven until near the end. He can be found in the presence of God and the Holy Angels in The Book of Job and is mentioned here accusing the Saints before the Throne.

Revelation 12

0And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying:

“Now have come the salvation and the power

and the kingdom of our God,

and the authority of His Christ.

For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—

he who accuses them day and night before our God.

11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb

and by the word of their testimony.

And they did not love their lives

so as to shy away from death.

12Therefore rejoice, O heavens,

and you who dwell in them!

But woe to the earth and the sea;

with great fury the devil has come down to you,

knowing he has only a short time.”

Last edited:
Stars are used as symbols for angels.

Revelation 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Going back as far as The Book of Job which is the oldest book in the Bible as far as context wise

Job 38

6On what were its foundations set,

or who laid its cornerstone,d

7while the morning stars sang together

and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Some Christmas trees are topped with stars and some with angels.

Ancient peoples thought stars were divine beings.

Satan is not barred from Heaven until near the end. He can be found in the presence of God and the Holy Angels in The Book of Job and is mentioned here accusing the Saints before the Throne.

Revelation 12

0And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying:

“Now have come the salvation and the power

and the kingdom of our God,

and the authority of His Christ.

For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—

he who accuses them day and night before our God.

11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb

and by the word of their testimony.

And they did not love their lives

so as to shy away from death.

12Therefore rejoice, O heavens,

and you who dwell in them!

But woe to the earth and the sea;

with great fury the devil has come down to you,

knowing he has only a short time.”
Thats right I forgot the bible says the earth sets on a foundation and doesnt move. And poor old Job he sure gave his best follower some hell. Didnt get his killed family back either did he?

Back