• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you see Pimblett vs Ferguson ?

Who wins ?

• Pimblett

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Ferguson

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Tony has horrendous takedown defense …. So I actually think passing will take him down.

Striking i give Tony all day - shell of himself or not

But Tony is a weak ass wrestler …. And paddy’s a decent grappler for sure …. I think paddy gets it done - as much as I think paddy sucks

Tony sends Paddy out of the octagon with shit in his pants. Or vice versa.

I don’t think much about Paddy at all. But the the fact I’m still picking him to win tells you how done I think Tony is. Paddy is less skilled than even current Tony but that youth and far less mileage will make a massive difference. Would love to be wrong.

I pray to allah, god and Buddha that Tony ferg knocks the wig off paddy
I dislike both but I dislike Paddy more, so yes, this would be great.

I really hope Paddy Knocks Tony's head clean off just to hear losers cry more about him

Tony shouldn't even be fighting. How is this being sanctioned? I'll take paddy by rape. Dana is delusional for saying Tony looked good in his last fight.

This fight isnt fair for pimblet I think tony is well above paddy's level and is also a bad matchup style wise for paddy..

Paddy will be in for a long night
Put your money where your mouth is 4-1 odds should make you rich

Tony is beyond shot but paddy is a can with no defense.
I think paddy toughs it out and wins, but just barely.

Tony left it all in the gym training with a guy who likes to stay hard.
4yLYbXx.gif

Back