How do you grow a beard like Conor McGregor?

But you're wrong.

This Conor
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not impressed with, beard looks pretty standard. If we had to relate this to fighting terms ,its like as if he has "holes in his game", its alright, but there are places to work

However this beard
20130817_jla_bt1_075.0.jpg

Is a different animal. It accentuates his jaw line because it goes along his jaw line without becoming a neckbeard too much. It also points at his chin like a lumberjack beard. This is why I asked how to grow it, because I dont know if it was pure genetics or masterful art. I wouldnt be shocked considering how Conor is very graceful with his dress style as well.

its full but it doesnt look pubic, it looks wise and with his facial features it gives him this serious look formed from the goatee that i like. I like it when mustaches cover the upper lip slightly enough, but also have beard filling up the other areas.

Sure it is very unique and unparalleled and all that shit, hopefully you can replicate it's untouchable distinctiveness you ill-conceived weirdo.

I'm turning 22 next month and my beard still hasn't fully connected. I have a goatee and side beard, do I have hope?

The sad part is I don't think you're trolling or trying to be funny, I am afraid that you're really asking advice on how to look like someone. Please wake up early tomorrow and do something productive so I can feel better ?.

This is so much based on genetics. Some guys have full thick commander Ryker beards by 25 and other guys have scruffy crap until they're in their 40s.

My beard was damn near turning gray by the time I could do a thick one.

The sad part is I don't think you're trolling or trying to be funny, I am afraid that you're really asking advice on how to look like someone. Please wake up early tomorrow and do something productive so I can feel better ?.

Who cares if I get inspiration from someone's style. Conor did it already anyways, sometimes you discover an image you like and would like to represent even if you learn about it thru someone else.

By not shaving? Not hard at all once your balls drop.

Maybe TS is a guy who grows facial hair very slowly so wanted some tips on how to speed the process up.

That or a really stupid woman. :rolleyes:

Either way the solution is simple: Rogaine.

what kind of question is this, don't shave then trim, what are u 12?

I'm turning 22 next month and my beard still hasn't fully connected. I have a goatee and side beard, do I have hope?

Nope, it's genetic. Still, the game isn't lost for you yet. How's your hairline? How are the hairlines of the men in your family? At the end of the day, if you retain a full head of hair throughout your life but can't grow a decent beard, I'd say you did okay in the genetic lottery.

His beard stinks, he looks like a hobo. It doesn't grow properly or balanced, looks very patchy. There are spots in between where he doesn't grow any hair. Not his fault, it's genetics, but his beard sucks. This is a beard. If you can't grow that type of beard just move on and shave it off instead of looking like a dirty bum.

brettkeisel-e1383228708599.jpg

His beard stinks, he looks like a hobo . . .

That guy and McGregor both look like they decided that personal grooming wasn't worth the effort anymore.

McGregor did appear well-groomed for a while there, but not recently.

Last edited:
Tbh i think his beard is just kinda shitty. It's not full at all on the sides and scraggly a bit. No hate on him, that's just how it is. See Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping to see how different guys' beards grow in differently.

Lots of ufc executive level splooge on your face builds up over time and resembles a beard ala Conor

Tbh i think his beard is just kinda shitty. It's not full at all on the sides and scraggly a bit. No hate on him, that's just how it is. See Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping to see how different guys' beards grow in differently.

Luke Thomas annoys me to no end but he does have a great beard.

I know you said Luke Rockhold.

His beard stinks, he looks like a hobo. It doesn't grow properly or balanced, looks very patchy. There are spots in between where he doesn't grow any hair. Not his fault, it's genetics, but his beard sucks. This is a beard. If you can't grow that type of beard just move on and shave it off instead of looking like a dirty bum.

Keisel has the greatest beard of all time. GBOAT.

keisel-beardx-large.jpg

c4s_keisel020311_161089a_8col.jpg

Ryan Dunn's was nice as well.

Ryan-Dunn-at-the-Jackass--007.jpg

I don't see anything special about McGregor's beard. He doesn't trim it? Is TS an Asian guy or something?

Back