How do you grow a beard like Conor McGregor?

I'm American Indian mainly and can't grow a beard...

crying-indian-o.gif

u should try rubbing your face with a lot of toilet paper... it might work just as it works for ur buttcrack

Become a plumber.

i can barely grow any facial hair, lots of empty spaces, advanced species i guess

Let it grow, let it grow. Then cut it every once in a while.

Sung in the tune of 'Let it Go'.

go through puberty shertards, I know some are still on their way on these forums

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks. Specifically I'm talking about the beards like the following

75843582-750x340-1377243692.jpg

tumblr_n1wdzzjDHH1qi1qmuo1_1280.jpg

Do you need a certain facial structure to pull this beard off? Also, the mustache twirl isn't necessary but preferable. Lastly, I'm in Finance so I'm wondering if this will be considered unprofessional?

It will be unprofessional the first few months, your boss is gonna think your a bum, but when it starts to look like McGregor beard you'll be fine. It take me a couple of months to achieve this look.

Good lord are you guys dressing like him as well while faking the accent.
I know most of you are fucking around since a Conor beard is just a beard but someone of you need to go see some sun light.

Don't shave, take testosterone, apply Minoxidil/Rogaine on your face, be a ginger.

I don't even think it's this. Of course everyone's hair is different but facial hair is generally thick and course, like pubes.

Beard oil makes it soft. Also helps to form it a little bit. So it's just a question if he can grow it or not.

My beard was recently trimmed off. I regret it because by now it'd have been about 12" long or more. It just started to look a little too unkempt and there is no really good beard trimmer around my area :( I told myself that I'll start growing it again after my vacation at the end of July.

You just grow it out. You either have the hair or you don't. I have straight hair so my beard grew pretty straight and fast. By 2-3 months it'll look legit. It takes massive patience if you're the unlucky type that gets huge amounts of irritation on the mustache area and neck.

I agree with TheRassler. Your balls need to drop first, TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back