How do you feel about the Korean dog meat market/trade

You sound triggered young pup, it’s ok if we like different things. You’ll learn that after your pubes come in and your acne clears up.

You're right, I'm not a sociopath that loves posing with dead animals.

Not sure why you decided to get your jimmies rustled over the hunting line in the OP. Guess it must've struck a nerve.

Not sure why you decided to get your jimmies rustled over the hunting line in the OP. Guess it must've struck a nerve.
I lived in Korea for a year, I know about the dog meat diet.

Your stupid line shows you’re a little bitch that gets triggered like Joy Beyhar over people that think differently than you.
I tried taking the high road even after you showed your ass so fuck you in your pencil neck.

Your stupid line shows you’re a little bitch that gets triggered like Joy Beyhar over people that think differently than you.
I tried taking the high road even after you showed your ass so fuck you in your pencil neck.
{<jimmies}

gtfo, sociopathic goober.

Pencil neck, acne face? Sounds like you're projecting.

Animal use does not equal animal abuse.

Even if you aren't a vegan this argument will never hold up. People buying products are what keeps cruel industries alive. How does this make any sense?

I'm ok with it as long as they're somewhat ethically killed.

There are other animals that are smarter and/or have stronger family and social bonds than dogs (pigs, cows, ducks) and we torture them and slaughter them and eat them and no one bats an eye.

Just because it's weird for us doesn't mean it's wrong.

I get your point but ducks are kind of a shit example of a smarter animal? They are cool but they're not in the same category as dogs. Dogs are pets, you don't eat pets, thats just weird.

Even if you aren't a vegan this argument will never hold up. People buying products are what keeps cruel industries alive. How does this make any sense?
That doesn't even address my post. The post I responded to is trying to insinuate that all animal use/cultivation is abuse and it isn't. I raise chickens for meat and eggs and those chickens are happy and healthy their entire lives. They then die to sustain those that make.their lives possible. Its not abuse, its just nature.

That doesn't even address my post. The post I responded to is trying to insinuate that all animal use/cultivation is abuse and it isn't. I raise chickens for meat and eggs and those chickens are happy and healthy their entire lives. They then die to sustain those that make.their lives possible. Its not abuse, its just nature.

Except it is not nature, what other animal imprisons another for its entire life just so that they can use it for their eggs. That sounds anything but natural. Sorry I can't agree here.

Except it is not nature, what other animal imprisons another for its entire life just so that they can use it for their eggs. That sounds anything but natural. Sorry I can't agree here.
Ants enslave things.

I eat beef, pork and chicken...so who am I to criticize Koreans for eating dog meat?

I get your point but ducks are kind of a shit example of a smarter animal? They are cool but they're not in the same category as dogs. Dogs are pets, you don't eat pets, thats just weird.

Ducks are ranked #6 on the smartest animals list. Not sure what you mean by a "shit example".

It IS weird to eat a pet, as I mentioned on my initial post; just because it's weird for us, doesn't mean it's wrong.

I find culture where food choices become very creative tend to come from places historically where severe and prolonged famine have occurred. So I try to look at this as much as I can from a cultural gap issue than a morality issue.

The news reported them eating actual dirt and other stuff that results in them having worm parasites in their intestines. They gotta eat what they gotta eat... or they can somehow figure out how they can eat what their royalty gets to eat.

I like this kid.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Everyone i know likes to hunt. Been hunting with my family for years. Both grandparents, father..

Theyre all good people. Dont be such a poon

Sounds like dog-gone good eating to me.

Just to be perfectly clear, that was a JOKE. To me, it's strange to even think about someone eating a dog because they've always been pets to me, not a source of food.

Back