How do you do your mash potatoes?

It depends on what I am eating them with.

Chicken Fried Steak = white gravy
Salisbury Steak = darker gravy
KFC Chickens - KFC special gravy

Or, I could just eat some mashed potatoes w/ bacon, or ham, butter and maybe a little pepper. I like my taters a little chunkier when I eat this style.

I've given two reasons...try a reread. Not obtuse at all. Well, for most people anyway.

Like you, I am not going to spend time providing links or sources you can easily look up. I've done it and simply provided a post replying to the OP's question. You decided, for some odd reason, to make it personal.

Do your homework, my man. Ciao, m8.
you sound really insecure about a really simple question.

Ignore him. He's an arrogant clown who got banned but pays to post. His sherdog account is lyfe

Im sure he'll deny this as hes deleted it since but I remember ages ago before I had an account here Daspeit made some pretty lame posts and for some reason someone here posted his email. I googled it and it led to his image hosting account like photobucket which was public.

The album was full of pictures of this little awkward lewis hamilton wannabe gangsta taking photos of himself trying on caps and posing in different sets of clothes in front of a mirror.

Doesn't exactly go with his Sherdog "image" he's spent thousands of posts building up LOL

This made me laugh...and explains a lot.

Mash potatoes are srs fucking business for some people

lol that's funny someone posted that. I went through a "gangsta" phase about 11 years ago. Cheers m8

I'm sure this is your first account here lol

You act like you're 7 feet tall and bulletproof.

You are really just a small black manlet with a chip on your shoulder.

If you want mashed potatoes, why not just use these?

k2-_f11ecb5a-78f3-4935-a3b4-bfed56eabc8e.v1.jpg

They make several flavors too. They keep much longer than unprepared potatoes and are quicker to fix. Instant mashed potatoes have been around since 1960.

The only reason to have whole potatoes is for baked potatoes.

Are you either: A) Poor B) Fat C) Live in a trailer park D) All of the above

please answer

You act like you're 7 feet tall and bulletproof.

You are really just a small black manlet with a chip on your shoulder.

Yeah, by user title being "proud manlet"
Dude, fucking relax. It's a forum. You sound like an idiot right now.

I am 5'7-5'8ish, 150 lbs, i have a good family a good work ethnic and a good head on my shoulders. I don't really drink or party or do destructive things anymore, so i post on a martial arts site, all the while reading, writing, playing guitar, cooking, spending time with gf, getting the shit that i want to get done and bettering myself. I actually met up with a sherdogger recently and we had some drinks and talked about it all. I think I phrased it well "it's like eating fast food without gaining a pound". It is. It's fun. I don't give a shit about my post. I know I'm an arrogant little prick on here. I know. Is it harming anyone? Are you in grave danger? Have I threatened anyone? Hurt anyone's family?

For christs sake, just give this whole following me around flaming me and bragging that your ass is sore enough to search the internet for pictures of me at age 12, 13, 14, whatever like you're some kind of Dark Protector of sherdog, all the while telling me how horrible I am for telling someone something they're doing in relation to boiling potatoes is stupid.

You sound even worse than what you're making me out to be, and at the end of it, no one gives a shit. really. No one cares you don't like me or that I bother you, or what you think of me.

I have picture posted right here to the left. I talk about my personal life and am forthcoming with information. You're not going to shame me for being short, black, sarcastic, whatever your beef seems to be.

So if you're so interested in protecting this forum, stop dragging it down with your shitty little attitude. If someone on the internet who barely has a clue who you are and doesn't even really care is bothering you so much that you can't get or produce a laugh about and it is that deep srs, it sounds like something you should probably address in your own sad little soul and not on an open forum.

Or send me a PM and list how i can improve your sherdog experience.

Either way, just shut up.

In all my years of chefdom I've never heard of it.

Sounds like an Irish hangover cure.

lol
sounds like a waste of time and money that some home cook on food network came up that someone is too scared to admit is from a dubious source and has no real backing in chemistry.

Milk is just butter and fat and boils at the same temp; starch will probably react the same as if you boiled water and butter. I could be wrong, which is why I'm asking, but i don't think homeboy has an actual answer

whole cloves of roasted garlic
peppercorns
sauteed shallots and peppers.

boil them, then i punch them until they are mashed. then i yell at them a bit. then i just stare at them for another few seconds until they recognize my dominant position and acquiesce 100% . then i eat them while still piping hot, ill sometimes take a glass and put it in a bag and smash it with a hammer until it turns to a fine powder and sprinkle a liberal amount on the potatoes for a little extra flavor.

I am 5'7-5'8ish, 150 lbs, i have a good family a good work ethnic and a good head on my shoulders. I don't really drink or party or do destructive things anymore, so i post on a martial arts site, all the while reading, writing, playing guitar, cooking, spending time with gf, getting the shit that i want to get done and bettering myself. I actually met up with a sherdogger recently and we had some drinks and talked about it all. I think I phrased it well "it's like eating fast food without gaining a pound". It is. It's fun. I don't give a shit about my post. I know I'm an arrogant little prick on here. I know. Is it harming anyone? Are you in grave danger? Have I threatened anyone? Hurt anyone's family?

For christs sake, just give this whole following me around flaming me and bragging that your ass is sore enough to search the internet for pictures of me at age 12, 13, 14, whatever like you're some kind of Dark Protector of sherdog, all the while telling me how horrible I am for telling someone something they're doing in relation to boiling potatoes is stupid.

You sound even worse than what you're making me out to be, and at the end of it, no one gives a shit. really. No one cares you don't like me or that I bother you, or what you think of me.

I have picture posted right here to the left. I talk about my personal life and am forthcoming with information. You're not going to shame me for being short, black, sarcastic, whatever your beef seems to be.

So if you're so interested in protecting this forum, stop dragging it down with your shitty little attitude. If someone on the internet who barely has a clue who you are and doesn't even really care is bothering you so much that you can't get or produce a laugh about and it is that deep srs, it sounds like something you should probably address in your own sad little soul and not on an open forum.

Gotten to.

Proof you have a gf. no one is buying that bold faced lie. No girl is bangin a dude who posts on a internet forum 30 times a day haha.

Gotten to.

Ay man, you spend years of your life centered around my internet presence, i'm just giving you the business. You can't handle it then just shut up and move along in the first place lol

Proof you have a gf. no one is buying that bold faced lie. No girl is bangin a dude who posts on a internet forum 30 times a day haha.

A sherdog moderator used his spying on my person info to insult her large nose. So it's definitely confirmed haha

Ask Heisenberg, he met her.

nothing special, pretty standard by the looks of it.

butter, milk, fresh chopped green onions, salt & pepper to taste.

fresh chopped green onions, sauteed garlic / onions & bacon bits, grated cheese (if I'm feeling special).

Gotten to.

lol. For all his chest-pounding, snarky attitude at his core he's an intellectually lazy, post whore too busy being cute to even bother to check his ignorant comments.

Good lord, it's a 60 second query to even see how wrong he is...and apparently he doesn't understand when a question's been answered...repeatedly. Odd dude.

lol. For all his chest-pounding, snarky attitude at his core he's an intellectually lazy, post whore too busy being cute to even bother to check his ignorant comments.

Good lord, it's a 60 second query to even see how wrong he is...and apparently he doesn't understand when a question's been answered...repeatedly. Odd dude.

just post it.
Apparently other posters who cook for a living are odd too because we're sitting here waiting for the reason(s) behind something that in our experience doesn't add up.

Proof you have a gf. no one is buying

that bold faced lie. No girl is bangin a dude who posts on a internet forum 30 times a day haha.

Dude has a gf. He's a chef in Vegas, trains, and is pretty cool although kind of douchey but guess what. Douchey guys get girls.

And im a douche.

just post it.
Apparently other posters who cook for a living are odd too because we're sitting here waiting for the reason(s) behind something that in our experience doesn't add up.

So it doesn't add up that something you're going to put into something anyway you can just use during the prep? Does it make sense that the water absorbed by the potatoes is replaced by cream/milk? How about adding butter, cream/milk cools down the mashed potatoes? Unless of course you have them set aside at room temp. Why not combine them, reduce the amount of water absorbed and bring them all to the same temp at the same time for an easier prep? I dunno, I don't have your culinary genius but those come to mind...and like I said, but I'll say it again for you, I like the flavor and consistency better.

You know I also finish pasta in the sauce? Is that odd?

Back