How did your first marriage go wrong? 2nd? 3rd? 4th?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
im only 22, so i haven't married, but i recently broke up with my ex of around 3 years. She cheated on me for months with this guy because "i was being emotionally detached from her", so her response was to cheat on me. Fastfoward and i went through the whole "shes the one, she just made a mistake and i can be better and try harder phase", however i finally came to my senses and realized she didn't deserve me, not to mention she is a super strong feminist and believes in polygamy (told me deep down shes polygamous after 2 years of being committed to me lol).

She wanted to get back with me, but i turned her down and it was a great decision by me. Im not a perfect boyfriend, but i dont cheat, i buy girls things when they're sad, i buy them food, cuddle, watch movies with them, etc. I deserve a woman that appreciates me, and she didn't.

Currently im dating a girl who is amazing. Shes chill, down to earth, we have so much in common, i can be myself around her without fear of backlash and shes the most understanding girl ive ever met. Shes fucking awesome and it turns out she had a crush on me in HS but was to nervous to talk to me lol.

Breaking up with my ex of 3 years not only led me to my current GF who is amazing and everything i could ask for, but the breakup made me realize that even though im not a perfect boyfriend, i deserve someone who treats me right and makes me feel appreciated unlike my ex did.

I you married once and it didn't work out, why would you do it again?

Why bother given the trend in North America that panders to female victimhood and free money court system?

The money is 1. Decline SMV as in can't acquire same men she once could 2. Incapable of independence with daddy government and free money

Sure you can find exceptions but these are the anomaly or the female chameleon. After signature throwing away half your chit it's a waterfall of stupidity that cannot be reasoned with.

It needs to be fixed and should be avoided like the plague. If you are doing it, make sure she has dedicated her youth ie 20s (peak SMV yrs) to you, makes bank in great career, and carries no debt or is shady as f.

Not a bad option.

im only 22, so i haven't married, but i recently broke up with my ex of around 3 years. She cheated on me for months with this guy because "i was being emotionally detached from her", so her response was to cheat on me. Fastfoward and i went through the whole "shes the one, she just made a mistake and i can be better and try harder phase", however i finally came to my senses and realized she didn't deserve me, not to mention she is a super strong feminist and believes in polygamy (told me deep down shes polygamous after 2 years of being committed to me lol).

She wanted to get back with me, but i turned her down and it was a great decision by me. Im not a perfect boyfriend, but i dont cheat, i buy girls things when they're sad, i buy them food, cuddle, watch movies with them, etc. I deserve a woman that appreciates me, and she didn't.

Currently im dating a girl who is amazing. Shes chill, down to earth, we have so much in common, i can be myself around her without fear of backlash and shes the most understanding girl ive ever met. Shes fucking awesome and it turns out she had a crush on me in HS but was to nervous to talk to me lol.

Breaking up with my ex of 3 years not only led me to my current GF who is amazing and everything i could ask for, but the breakup made me realize that even though im not a perfect boyfriend, i deserve someone who treats me right and makes me feel appreciated unlike my ex did.

It's classic hypergamy and female logic. Women will excuse their gross behavior at any given time. If a man dies her wrong she pouts and puts on the good girl act.

If you suspect infidelity abort ASAP. In new situation keep space. Have boundaries.

As in I don't date girls exclusively that have contact with ex or only guy friends. Set up a system you abide by and disregard for any breach .

It's classic hypergamy and female logic. Women will excuse their gross behavior at any given time. If a man dies her wrong she pouts and puts on the good girl act.

If you suspect infidelity abort ASAP. In new situation keep space. Have boundaries.

As in I don't date girls exclusively that have contact with ex or only guy friends. Set up a system you abide by and disregard for any breach .

After we broke upia fooled around with a girl and my ex found out and told me "I can't believe you'd do this to me, i don't think i can ever forgive you". Now remember.. we weren't dating and this was after she cheated on me for over 3 months lol

Fastforward six months and here I am. My attorney just emailed me and said I am officially single. Total cost with attorney fees, alimony, and settlement payments is over $50K. I have paid almost everything minus a few more months of alimony.
Why did you have to pay for everything? Nurses typically make big bucks.

Why did you have to pay for everything? Nurses typically make big bucks.

I made a lot more money and she had just gotten hired so she didn't have much income history as a nurse. I actually got off okay. Had we been married longer, I would have really gotten screwed. I'm grateful we didn't have kids or a mortgage.

I know a guy in his his mid-forties who is getting divorced. They have three young kids and a mortgage. He has already racked up $50K in attorney fees alone. They've also been married over ten years which, from my understanding, means he will be paying her alimony forever, unless she gets remarried. Don't forget child support too. And he has to sell the house and split that with her. His life is basically over.

Again, I'm grateful I got off easy.

I'll confess my side of where things went wrong in the first marriage.

I'm a bit of a controlling guy. I like shit organize and kept well in order. I'll add that I'm prior military. I do not accept less than perfection. This pretty much makes me a difficult person to work with when I am working on things that I have stake in.
I found it difficult when my wife would miss movement ( otherwise known as dinner). I would flip out. Then there were accounting issues. Back then there wasn't on line banking. My ex-wife would lose the withdrawal slips. I wanted to physically hold them to make the entries in the check book.
I was also pretty bad to her sexually. I expected her to do some fairly rough things. You shouldn't treat someone you love like that.

Now I could have went on about her issues but that doesn't help you grow. I found looking back and picking out my fault has done me a great service. At least I haven't made the same mistakes again.

Hey I gotta say you deserve a congrats on being honest about it.

Me personally, I'm never going to be married cause I really don't see a good reason to do it. I'm not having kids, I'm not the easiest guy to get along with and compromising on certain issues is definitely a virtue/skill I don't have.

After we broke upia fooled around with a girl and my ex found out and told me "I can't believe you'd do this to me, i don't think i can ever forgive you". Now remember.. we weren't dating and this was after she cheated on me for over 3 months lol

Not sure how your up bringing was.

If raised in a household of 1. Single mom or 2. Household where mother emasculated father figure; cuckoo behavior is tolerated. Raising single mom's problems ie alphas baby. Footing her bills and handling he chit.

Good luck on this new relationship & respect @ moving on. So many dudes with low testosterone and no self respect.

Love is conditional PERIOD. Cheating or shady behavior and lying equates to next her!

So you will have the same experiences over and over into your 30's and 40's? You gonna be THAT guy?

Yes. I won't. Change. Does the irony dawn upon you? Playboy goes soft. He gets Perma couchee and turns into a sissy manipulated for puss. She skiis through alphas in youth when hot, dates down with betas when squandered youth + she gets babies and leaves with half his chit.

Conotation of your post suggests shaming language and manipulation which makes me question your upbringing. If I am mistaken, you weren't using said language; disregard this point. Moving on....

No. I won't raise the alphas babies. No I won't commit to woman after skiing through cawk mountain @ every sociopath with a handle bar mustache. I am not captain save a hoe.

@ peak sexual market value (SMV) 18-23 COME @ ME!

IF STILL HOT WILL SMASH! PEPPER ANGUS AFTER SMV crash.

TROLLING TO COMMENCE FOLLOWING SMV DECLINE WHEN BRINGING UP BABIES AND RING AND WHITE PICKET FENCE! #nothappening

Again new girls turning 18 everyday. I apologize to nobody.

Dude don't fall for the social narrative, beaten path of society. Don't be a cuck. Don't chase. Replace. I won't fix what's broken. Easier to get new girls.

Subscribe to free thinking. We can agree to disagree. I simply won't change. I advise men step their game and develop some self respect not wife up the piñata after best days are done.

Last edited:
I made a lot more money and she had just gotten hired so she didn't have much income history as a nurse. I actually got off okay. Had we been married longer, I would have really gotten screwed. I'm grateful we didn't have kids or a mortgage.

I know a guy in his his mid-forties who is getting divorced. They have three young kids and a mortgage. He has already racked up $50K in attorney fees alone. They've also been married over ten years which, from my understanding, means he will be paying her alimony forever, unless she gets remarried. Don't forget child support too. And he has to sell the house and split that with her. His life is basically over.

Again, I'm grateful I got off easy.

Congrats dude.

Many guys are on suicide watch. Psychological attacks like accusing violence or molesting children and abuse on kids. It's nasty stuff. I recently heard a call in on freedom domain radio/Stefano Molyneux where a woman said her mom accused her father of molesting her leading to her gaining access and his resources. When she brings it up to her mom years later, magically she can't remember and she doesn't want to take about it. I have seen some chit not firsthand but observed many guys get fucked.

Yes women can too but again, women are gatekeeper of sex. Men can't play victims. Women can and they do acquiring resources children and back on carousel 2.0.

There are good women out there. I know this cause Tyler knows this. Seriously it's just more rare now a days.

Curious is curious?

Will you marry again?

Last edited:
@bigbangspiritbomb woah bro relax.

I suggest you get help. You're way too salty for your own good.

Peace out.

Click the spoiler tag. The only emphasis on conquests is to dismiss stupidity like this. Any outing of female nature in the west is combated with female logic and shaming tactics. I blame low testosterone and single mom upbringing.

Salty? Very originally. Not the first time someone used that on the forum.

How about free thinking? As in using your brain and think for yourself instead of being a sheep following everyone else.

Get help? So I can be a follower like you? Yeah OK bud!

How about I continue smashing and you can marry these sloots after best days are over. Good luck with that.

Peper your Angus. This dude is road kill. You are a mark. Some has been bimbos lunch ticket.

I won't be there to tell you I told you do after your resources is extracted.

Bump this in a decade.

Maybe. If I do, it will be to another divorcee and I will get a prenup.

It's crazy stuff. Even how the court systems can over rule prenuptial agreement. They can court order child support when dna proves infidelity.

http://kdvr.com/2016/07/27/man-forced-to-pay-child-support-despite-dna-test-results/
CHILD support despite DNA test results
POSTED 9:30 PM, JULY 27, 2016, BY ROB LOW,

Avoid single mom's like the plague.

For record, I am not advocating violence. First, I am removing myself from the equation. Won't marry. Due to common law living pending state, no live in gf either. Secondly, I am not even suggesting people agree with me but just question the social narrative. Yes, it's cute. It's in movies but 2 people living together forever sounds like a death sentence. Thirdly, it's horrible given female nature, infidelity, stats that suggest women run stealing away a man's kids (assuming they are yours to begin with), and using children as a bargaining chip. About as gross as cousin marriages lol and finally, what purpose does such a business venture provide beyond the risk? The mega cost?

Seems like a attention whore lost sex appeal so the next best thing is babies and a celebration for more attention. "Do it for her" seems to be the theme. Half end in divorce and 2/3 filed by women seeking carousel 2.0 + free money. #nothanks

Good luck. Just be informed. Could I do without? Definitely. I do think men and women can prosper individually but I do believe that the right relationship can bring out the best of both people.

Most times it's neediness clingy beta nonsensical madness.

Back