How did your first marriage go wrong? 2nd? 3rd? 4th?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
Its a repeating trend in this thread to blame 'women' kind as a whole.

'Oh women cant take responsibility for their actions.'

'Women can never be pleased.'

Snort!

Of course you're not shit at relationships at all!

Maybe it's your fault for not picking the right woman to tie the knot with? I mean how do you not know your woman is a gold digger? How do you not see that shes the crazy protective type? That's fkin crazy!

Bullshit.

We live in a society that perpetually pushing victim hood pertaining to women. Pushing single motherhood and free money.

Yes men should pick smarter but in a social engineering society that carries disgusting female behavior and enables them through state through endorsing running off with his children and extraction of resources is inhumane. Furthermore many of these men are from single mom households raised in an environment of female logic and mommy skiing through cawk.

There is a reason for mgtow for sexodus and men walking away. I do not endorse it nor do I follow any particular idiology but I get it. I know a man who was cheated on. He was cuckold and she squandered a million dollar home and business. Neither are better off afterwards but system continues and men continue to march off the cliff.

Peak sexual market value equates to skiing through cawk mount. Late 20s after squandered looks and it's time to play homemaker and squeeze out babies and up the good girl act. Con some schmuck into marriage before running off with resources and his kids before hopping back on the carousel 2.0.

im not married
but i plan on getting engaged in the next 2 years.
If it didn't work out I dont think I'd want to get married for another 15 years at least... definitely not so fast as to ever have 4 marriages.

There are demonstrated health benefits to being married.
That said you get the same benefits whether you are common law, or in an open relationship, etc. Its about having someone to share your emotional stresses with.

im not married
If it didn't work out I dont think I'd want to get married for another 15 years at least... definitely not so fast as to ever have 4 marriages.

That said you get the same benefits whether you are common law, or in an open relationship, etc. Its about having someone to share your emotional stresses with.

+ 1

However I agree with you on marriage health benefits. Then again, women are 1/3 mentally ill, 2:1 women to men for mental health. Promiscuity and abortions increase risk as dies lifestyle choices drug use etc.

We're over 75% of divorce initiated by women. Why? Free money. Child support. Alimony which equates to compensation of hitting the wall (decline sexual market value). She can't date the same guys she could in her youth.

Harsh but a reality. I don't date just on looks. Beauty is everywhere. Rarely young and hot are aware of the traps. Women are being cheered off the cliff.

Surprised to see even today guys jump into marriage without the correct prenups in place.
I married a Thai in Thailand so a prenup in Thailand doesn't make any sense, if my case would ever see the inside of a divorce court I would get fucked so hard I better just accept I will have nothing.
But I knew that before going into the marriage so I would only have myself to blame. I just sent money back home to Germany every month that is covered by a prenup including my parents inheritance. All the rest I would probably lose.

Surprised to see even today guys jump into marriage without the correct prenups in place.
I married a Thai in Thailand so a prenup in Thailand doesn't make any sense, if my case would ever see the inside of a divorce court I would get fucked so hard I better just accept I will have nothing.
But I knew that before going into the marriage so I would only have myself to blame. I just sent money back home to Germany every month that is covered by a prenup including my parents inheritance. All the rest I would probably lose.
should I get a prenup?
My fiancee will make the same money as me, and her family is worth multiple millions.

+ 1

However I agree with you on marriage health benefits. Then again, women are 1/3 mentally ill, 2:1 women to men for mental health. Promiscuity and abortions increase risk as dies lifestyle choices drug use etc.

We're over 75% of divorce initiated by women. Why? Free money. Child support. Alimony which equates to compensation of hitting the wall (decline sexual market value). She can't date the same guys she could in her youth.

Harsh but a reality. I don't date just on looks. Beauty is everywhere. Rarely young and hot are aware of the traps. Women are being cheered off the cliff.
those psychological stats are misrepresentative.

Men are mentally ill more often than indicated, they just don't seek help for it.
Which is why men suceed in committing suicide at a much higher rate (women attempt it more but more often as a cry for help, men almost always mean to put the nail in the coffin)

1. Married a bitch.

2. Married a whore.

3. Married a cunt.

This girl I'm seeing now might just be the one, though.

should I get a prenup?
My fiancee will make the same money as me, and her family is worth multiple millions.

It depends on your country. But you never know what happens, I strongly recommend you get one.

those psychological stats are misrepresentative.

Men are mentally ill more often than indicated, they just don't seek help for it.
Which is why men suceed in committing suicide at a much higher rate (women attempt it more but more often as a cry for help, men almost always mean to put the nail in the coffin)

Those men are usually divorced cuckold and taken to the cleaners. In financial ruin.

Gross female behavior is rarely ever called out by men or women and nor is there consequences for such action. With that said, I fail to see the value in a gun to the head scenario. I enjoy sexy time too much to be mgtow but loading the state with a pistol if a woman leaves seems retarded.

Good luck with yours though. Really.

you do realize cuckold is a sexual fetish some guys get off on for some reason, right?

Regardless I have seen a lot of reports of women losing their kids because they make less money than their husbands and don't have a good house even though the husband cheated.

And I have heard dozens of cases of dead beat dads skipping town to skirt child support.

I don't believe humans are meant to be monogamous for long term. Actually science had proven this. We did not evolve to this point by taking the Christian view to marriage and family.

If you arent religious like that then why marry? You make some good points. If a person accepts evolution as true then accepting that humans aren't naturally monogamous creatures also isn't that hard (and it is true).

I am young myself. And don't think most people are bad (even the cheaters). I just think peopLe get selfish and often play to natural animalistic instincts.
Your right people do get selfish and often play to natural animalistic instincts but that's why you need a moral code of conduct to overcome those instincts. I would agree that if everyone involved is up to open relationships than there is nothing wrong with it. However cheaters do betray people close to them so they are bad people in that sense. To me humans are above walking meat/bones so we do have the responsibility to live above our natural instincts.

I guess my marriage went wrong when I decided to get married. We both had so much stress in our lives with our new careers, she finishing nursing school and getting a job, extended family issues, living situation, etc. However, all those things were being handled and we had a clear plan and I figured that everything between us would improve when these stresses got alleviated. Unfortunately when we both started making money and things began to fall in place, our relationship problems got more exposed and things got worse.

The fights became more frequent and unfiltered. Sex was bad/non-existant. No more chemistry. I felt like we had nothing in common anymore. We had totally different careers that neither of us could identify with.

The next phase would have been having kids and I seriously thought having kids might make everything better so I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that kids would certainly end anything we had left.

We were together ten years and married for two. We never once cheated on each other.

It took me a few months to build the courage to tell her I wanted a divorce. I wanted it to be a calm setting but that plan went to hell when she started yelling at me one night about an expensive leather jacket I bought. She threw the receipt in my face and thats when I lost it and told her I wanted to split. Her knees buckled and she had a panic attack. The next few weeks were hell.

Fastforward six months and here I am. My attorney just emailed me and said I am officially single. Total cost with attorney fees, alimony, and settlement payments is over $50K. I have paid almost everything minus a few more months of alimony.

Dr. Alan Grant: You're married?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Occasionally. Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm.

im not married

that someone is what causes emotional stress.give a bitch the moon on a necklace she will still not be satisfied.i had my exbitch tell me i couldn't survive with out her,as i didn't get married until mid 30s i survived pretty well,till i married that fucking bitch.

been married 12 years, with her for 13 years - if I ever find myself divorced or separated I'm never getting married again.

I'll confess my side of where things went wrong in the first marriage.

I'm a bit of a controlling guy. I like shit organize and kept well in order. I'll add that I'm prior military. I do not accept less than perfection. This pretty much makes me a difficult person to work with when I am working on things that I have stake in.
I found it difficult when my wife would miss movement ( otherwise known as dinner). I would flip out. Then there were accounting issues. Back then there wasn't on line banking. My ex-wife would lose the withdrawal slips. I wanted to physically hold them to make the entries in the check book.
I was also pretty bad to her sexually. I expected her to do some fairly rough things. You shouldn't treat someone you love like that.

Now I could have went on about her issues but that doesn't help you grow. I found looking back and picking out my fault has done me a great service. At least I haven't made the same mistakes again.

Back