How did you have Henderson/Khabilov scored after three rounds?

2-1 Khabilov. I think that 1st and 3rd rounds were clearly his. The commentary was awful and they were trying hard to make it appear that Benson was winning.

You can't really pay attention to how Sherdog judges fights because people on here are biased as hell. They often judge by who they like more. Bendo has been pretty unpopular lately and people wanted to see Khabilov win so they judge according to that.

I thought Bendo was up 2 rounds to 1 but it was a close fight. Khabilov wasn't active enough.

Agreed.

Rustam rd1, Bendo rd2, Bendo rd3. Bendo was outstriking Khabilov on the feet and outscrambling him on the ground. Every round Rustam landed a couple of nice punches, but he just wasn't active enough on the feet and couldn't get anything going off the takedowns. Once Bendo realized that, he even started to give some easy takedowns with some goofy kicks.

Khabilov will be better next time, I think. Better man won tonight, though.

29-28 Bendo after 3. He won the 2nd and 3rd.

Rustam won the first, Bendo won the second, third was a 10-10

Khabilov 2-1 taking the first and third, but it doesn't really matter.

2-1 Bendo. Very good and close fight.

Khabilov won the first 2 in my opinion(little hazy, I see others saying the 3rd and maybe that's right, memory here isn't perfect), then Benson took over and won the third and fourth . If he hadn't stopped the fight it is my opinion that Benson would have won the last 3 rounds, it seemed he figured Khabilov out near the end of the 2nd round. It would have been a nightmare to call if you ask me. It probably would have ended up being considered ANOTHER controversial decision for Benson if it went the full 5.

Khabilov 2-1 taking the first and third, but it doesn't really matter.

hell yeah it does, Khabilov showed for 3 full rounds that he can hang with the cream crop top dudes.

2-1 rustam khabilov but it was so close I wouldn't be upset if they scored it otherwise

I had it 2-1 Khab but could easily see it being 2-1 Benson as well

hell yeah it does, Khabilov showed for 3 full rounds that he can hang with the cream crop top dudes.

I meant in terms of that fight since it was a 5 round fight, I thought he could hang with the best before that fight so my opinion on him didn't change.

2-1 Ben took round 2,3 and was winning 4 before the finish

Khabilov won the first, but then started to slow down, allowing Henderson to win rounds 2 and 3.

First round 10-10, second round 10-9 Bendo, third round 10-9 Bendo. Bendo up 30-28.

I scored all three first rounds 10-10.

Back