How did you have Henderson/Khabilov scored after three rounds?

Diego had all 3 rounds. Judges scorecard has diego penciled in, and since he raped ross for that decision, I just don't see how he could be left off of this card as well. Benson is lucky to finish it, cause if not, Diego comes runnin out the back wwe style to accept his win.

Well done..

After that nonesense, im glad judges werent involved.

3-0 rustam, at worst 2-1. Benson got that sweep with like 20 seconds in the 2nd i think.

But i had it 3-0, rustam gassed.

Credit to bendo tho.

How anyone can score all three rounds for Rustam is beyond me.

2-1 Bendo.

rd 1-russia

rd 2/3-Bendo

but khabilov was making a fight of it.

Wanted Khabilov to win, but he only won round 1 in my opinion. Round 2 and 3 were close, but Id give it to Bendo.

rustam was dominating him, dont let florian and anik's shitty commentary fool u. all they did was badmouth khabilov the whole fight as he outgrappled and outstruck benson every round. i had it 30-27 for khab.

Isn't it time to get banned again?

I had it 3-0 for Khabilov. Bendo was struggling and looked like shit. Khabilov defended well when Bendo kept throwing weird and wild shit. But it seemed like the first time Benson threw a "normal" strike Khabi got hit, dropped and sub'd.
All I care about is that I got to see a good night of fights and I didn't have to pay an extra $55 plus to watch it on my TV.

rustam was dominating him, dont let florian and anik's shitty commentary fool u. all they did was badmouth khabilov the whole fight as he outgrappled and outstruck benson every round. i had it 30-27 for khab.

Fightmetric has Bendo outstriking Rustam in the second (12 to 4) and third (7 to 5) rounds (significant strikes). Overall, Bendo's significant strikes were 26/70 to Rustam's 18/77 and total strikes Bendo 48/95 to Rustam 32/92. How exactly was Rustam outstriking Bendo the entire fight?

And taking down a guy but having him scramble right back up doesn't signify anything in my opinion. Rustam took Bendo down a few times, but he couldn't do anything with it.

Fightmetric has Bendo outstriking Rustam in the second (12 to 4) and third (7 to 5) rounds (significant strikes). Overall, Bendo's significant strikes were 26/70 to Rustam's 18/77 and total strikes Bendo 48/95 to Rustam 32/92. How exactly was Rustam outstriking Bendo the entire fight?

And taking down a guy but having him scramble right back up doesn't signify anything in my opinion. Rustam took Bendo down a few times, but he couldn't do anything with it.

Holy fight metric...i watched the fight though. So did you.

Rustam wad dominating, then gassed. Credit to Benson, hes actually UNDERrated. But IF KHABIBvs bendo get announced, dat boring ass dominating russian wins.

---------------
I thought Bendo was clearly winning and had given him every round but I've seen people saying they had Khabilov up after 3.

The takedowns were virtually meaningless and most of the fight was on the feet where Bendo was clearly winning.

30-27 ben
Landed more strikes
Grappling wise I thought his guardwork outweighed the few tds rustam landed
Aggression-ben was the one pressing the action....rustam wasn't doin much
Octagon control-ben easily....he controled the striking/ got off the mat at WILL...

russians are the only fighters that get dickrode so hard the fans give them a moral victory for winning a round in a fight where they did nothing but score a couple takedowns and then get dropped and finished.

*smdh*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back