How did you have Henderson/Khabilov scored after three rounds?

Holy fight metric...i watched the fight though. So did you.

Rustam wad dominating, then gassed. Credit to Benson, hes actually UNDERrated. But IF KHABIBvs bendo get announced, dat boring ass dominating russian wins.

Guess what I don't watch when I watch a fight! It's also what I don't care about after the fight.
I'll give you a hint... it starts with Fight and ends with metric.

That's because you have no ability to watch a fight objectively obviously. Fightmetric is as objective a scorecard as there is.

Rustam wasn't dominating anything. How the heck do you call that a domination? Bunch of biased retards...

The only LOL is on you and your type, mate. Even the official scorecard had it 29-28 for Rustam so it's nothing to laugh at. His decreased cardio and fighting worse were very clear. You people get all weird and lie for your favorites...worst of all Bendo...to try and corrupt others are pitiful, while showing it along with your lack of fighting experience and knowledge.

LOL. Funniest troll of the night.

Rustam's decreased cardio was due to...what? He fought worse because...what? Just bad luck? You don't think Bendo had anything to do with that?

Talk about "you people [getting] all weird and [lying] for your favorites." Hilarious.

3-0 Benson, could be 2-1.

Why have I seen so many shertards saying Rustam lost only because of cardio?

I had 2-1 Rustam, however even without the finish I see Bendo out-working Rustam for a late 3-2.

Khabilov got 1, Benson got 2.
I edged 3 to Benson but cannot argue against either 10-10 or Khabilov getting it also.

At this point i was fearing the worst from Sherdog and praying for a convincing round 4 and 5.

A finish works though :)

Thought it was drawish, or Henderson slightly ahead

2-1 Khabilov

Great fight. Henderson finally impressed me.

I felt rustam won the first, bendo the second. 3rd, probably rustam, but bendo could have possibly done enough at the end to take the round.

I was seeing it the same way. 2-1 RK but BH was real close to taking the 3rd.

I thought Bendo was clearly winning and had given him every round but I've seen people saying they had Khabilov up after 3.

The takedowns were virtually meaningless and most of the fight was on the feet where Bendo was clearly winning.

You can't really pay attention to how Sherdog judges fights because people on here are biased as hell. They often judge by who they like more. Bendo has been pretty unpopular lately and people wanted to see Khabilov win so they judge according to that.

I thought Bendo was up 2 rounds to 1 but it was a close fight. Khabilov wasn't active enough.

Rustan 29-28, last round was close though.

Back