• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you get here???

Nobody's supposed to be here. I tried that love thing for the last time!

It's been so long ago, I don't even remember.

My girl loves that song...

Starting training and during that time mma was my prime of interest. One day during my first time at my old job I started looking for sites. Came across the heavies in the search engine and signed up.

Don't like the heavies anymore.

I lose pieces of time when I stare at your AV..?

Last edited:
Fight finder brought me here a long time ago. For a while that is the only part of the site I used, then I started poking around and found the forums. Took a while to actually sign up.

I am the Merovingian of sherdog. I've been around her for a long long time (2004). lurking of course. this is my first account.

One of my friends told me about it. so i joined. although now i barely go in the heavies.

Fedor brought me here back in 04. I lurked forever before signing up.they used to have the best HL's here.

I was at a gas station once & in the stall it said

"meet me on Sherdog with your erection"

I still have hope.

i believe i found sherdog in 2009, right around the time when i got into MMA.

how i got here, i cant really remember. i do remember reading few threads back then, and thought it was a interesting site.

Was searching the net and came across sherdog's fight finder.
I read the forums for a while before I made an account.

I was at a gas station once & in the stall it said

"meet me on Sherdog with your erection"

I still have hope.

Dude I meant that as a bad joke...

I saw the Sherdog logo in the ring in the K1 World Gran Prix Playstation game. Checked it out.

I got hooked on MMA in high school but took a few years off. I came across Fight Finder on google and used it to catch up on the fights over the years. I read the forums for a couple years before signing up to post.

Sherdog watermark on Vitor Belfort highlight I downloaded from limewire in 2004.

I was following Jones vs Rampage and this site showed up on the googley.

l.sku2443.jpg

Made a wrong turn in Albuquerque.

I blame weed and late night boredom back in varsity. Brock 4 life.

Was a casual fan back around 04, checked mma news on underground then, bjpenndotcom, heard of sherdogs repution for being horribly infested with trolls, gimmicks, epic shoops and threads. Gave it a try never left

Contrary to Dana White's beliefs, piracy brought me to the world of MMA. Out of boredom we downloaded the back catalog of UFC events somewhere around 2005 or 2006 and watched them all. I was hooked and here I am today. I have paid for PPVs since then.

Back