How did Cain fight with a torn ACL?

It was the meniscus. Funnily enough ACL MCL and medial meniscus are usually all injured together. Meniscus however can still be ok to play sport with but hurt like shit

Yeah, meniscus tears aren't that bad compared to ACL and MCL tears. I've torn all 3 before in both knees. The meniscus wasn't bad, I was able to wrestle a hole season with it. How Shogun beat Machida with an ACL tear shows how tough these fighters are.

Yeah, meniscus tears aren't that bad compared to ACL and MCL tears. I've torn all 3 before in both knees. The meniscus wasn't bad, I was able to wrestle a hole season with it. How Shogun beat Machida with an ACL tear shows how tough these fighters are.

Would of had to of had pain injections, hate to say he was lucky to finish in first round but he would probably had problems if it went longer

how the fuck he was fighting? GSP was out 10 months, he fought 14 days later? I am no injury expert so excuse me if I am missing something and I am aware there may be different degrees of injury but how can this be?

GSP was out because he had surgery.

Depending on the severity of the tear, one can remain quite mobile for a very long time. But once you get surgery to fix it, that's when you're out of commission.

And like others have said, it wasn't even the ACL.

The same way Tito fought with a cracked skull. Theyre both full of mierda

Didn't JDS win the title with a messed up knee?

after suffering an acl tear myself, i dont believe anyone would even be cleared to fight with that injury, walking round corners to fast would sometimes would make it buckle so being in the ring with someone is just retarded.

ibefore the mir fight it was said that jds game plan changed a lot because he had a knee injury and he wanted to go out and finish cain as fast as he could, and thats what happened.

lets face it, people was expecting cain to win that fight, people are expecting him to win this fight... so naturally excuses would be made for why he got fucked up in the first fight.

what that vid claims seems wrong to me too...I highly doubt it was a complete tear since he didn't have major surgery(as far as I can remember) nor a long layoff(of which I'm sure)

alittle known fact is that in the same fight he had a broke back,broke neck,aids,and was in a coma. He put his heart and soul into that fight.

because he's a warrior and it's all for the fans ;)

wasn't acl. it's happened though,

ken shamrock fought don frye with torn mcl and tito ortiz with a torn acl.

I will explain to you guys: it is just bullshit.

Nothing was wrong with Cain. He is just making excuses. He will be ko'd again and make up some more stuff.

your an idiot.it is not an excuse..... BOTH fighters fought injured cuz they're awesome and wanted the fans to be happy. coincidence your a diaz fan, all the excuaes he has after losing fights LMAO moron... lol

Back