How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

Originally posted by J-Garden
The only reason you got it on with Arju was because Hojak your true love wasn't down with sampling some real Aussie bush tucker so you decided when you heard about Tanner and Hojak tag teaming some wench with a face like a bag of spanners that you could somehow be that bit closer to Hojak by going where he had been before. Next thing you know you're getting married to the vacant slut, when in fact what you're marrying in your mind is a Hojak sperm deposit.

MY MY MY, would you look at all this hostility. Face it Jock, you always have and always will be upset that you were never in the "in crowd" back in the days when Sherdog.Net was actually fun. You chose to sit back and revel in your own banter while we hung out and forged a life. I'm sorry if you are jealous of my success but there is no reason to bring Arju's chastity into this.

-The Joke

Is "tower of the fairy" internet slang for mothers basement?

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
Is "tower of the fairy" internet slang for mothers basement?

It is where I reside as I am the Master of Past and Present.

-The Joke

Originally posted by The Joke
MY MY MY, would you look at all this hostility. Face it Jock, you always have and always will be upset that you were never in the "in crowd" back in the days when Sherdog.Net was actually fun. You chose to sit back and revel in your own banter while wehung out and forged a life. I'm sorry if you are jealous of my success but there is no reason to bring Arju's chastity into this.

-The Joke

Sherdog.net was actually more fun, i love those threads about how Dave's baby momma was beating him up all the time and yourself posting four page diatribes that all the So Cal lot pretended to read but no one ever really did. Sherdog is a forum not a way of life.

Being serious for a moment though, i actually noticed something on one of my rare glances at the happening of other forums that the real Jake actually wants to beat the shit out of me, i had to laugh, thats what happens when you take the internet too seriously.

Originally posted by The Joke
It is where I reside as I am the Master of Past and Present.

-The Joke

Master of baiter and lord of the skank.

The only reason you got it on with Arju was because Hojak your true love wasn't down with sampling some real Aussie bush tucker so you decided when you heard about Tanner and Hojak tag teaming some wench with a face like a bag of spanners that you could somehow be that bit closer to Hojak by going where he had been before. Next thing you know you're getting married to the vacant slut, when in fact what you're marrying in your mind is a Hojak sperm deposit.

That was a good one!

Sherdog.net was actually more fun, i love those threads about how Dave's baby momma was beating him up all the time and yourself posting four page diatribes that all the So Cal lot pretended to read but no one ever really did. Sherdog is a forum not a way of life.

Being serious for a moment though, i actually noticed something on one of my rare glances at the happening of other forums that the real Jake actually wants to beat the shit out of me, i had to laugh, thats what happens when you take the internet too seriously.

I think they "want a piece" of everybody that now post here and even then most of them still post here under aliases.

But who really gives a shit, listening to them ramble on about how badass they are is tantamount to listening to Britney Spears for artistic quality.

That comment if Jake sees it should be good for him creating another thread along like this: (Taken from global)

If you could fight anyone off any forum, who would it be?
Tough call here.

I'm thinking Vod or J-Garden really. If I had to pick one, I'd prolly go with J-Garden.

Something about that guy really invokes a sense of anger I very rarely feel. Not many people get me that angry either. At least not to the point I'd like to kill them.

- The Jake

It was our life...a place where one could speak freely about the wonderful imagery of Dragonlance and the realisms of Magic the Gathering. It was paradise until you 13 year old punks came in and ruined it. Lucky for us, Dogg built us a new home, to where I am now returning.

-The Joke

rum2.jpg

I knew that posting pics from there would lead to this shit again..

J-you gotta send me that link, I'm laughing so hard I almost shit.

I've never had a recent photo, so why post one of an old photo....however, since I just had my drivers license photo renewed, here ya go.....

scan0001.jpg

me drunk with a friend (i'm at left)

scan0002.jpg

me high...approximatively a year ago...trying to unfold the secret of the Jet-Li DVD mystery

Holy fuck Chute, you look almost identical to a stoner I work with. The resemblance is uncanny.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Apparently CBR's favorite fighter is Tank.

Well..that beard was after a bet...Pain Peters beat St

Back