How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

Steve-O likes the big bitches. Don't lie you mother fucker.

thers nothing wrong with a little bit of extra meat, handles baby handles

Originally posted by skinnywussy
joe2.jpg

Thats always makes me laugh Skinny, you filthy non drinking drug monkey and before you cry where is the picture of me, you can enjoy the same one bug eye got of me:

me.jpg

J-Garden-->On Aim and Sherdog at 6:05 AM

What a champion

Originally posted by J-Garden
Thats always makes me laugh Skinny, you filthy non drinking drug monkey and before you cry where is the picture of me, you can enjoy the same one bug eye got of me:

me.jpg

Dude, you got me all wrong... I drink regularly, just not every night. And I'd still drink you under the table.

Originally posted by skinnywussy
Dude, you got me all wrong... I drink regularly, just not every night. And I'd still drink you under the table.

The only person you could drink under the table is Doggfather and thats only because he starts from there.

Its not politically correct to insult the vertically challenged you kilt wearing sheep fucker.

-The Joke

The only person you could drink under the table is Doggfather and thats only because he starts from there.

hahaha touche.

G'day sport, better bad mouthing the vertically challenged than even mentioning the buck toothed hairy balled dingo tart you married, but then again you were never in it for the looks just someone to fire emoticons at all day from 3000 miles away and also someone that could at least feign an interest in which Orc you would most like to be.

G'day sport, better bad mouthing the vertically challenged than even mentioning the buck toothed hairy balled dingo tart you married, but then again you were never in it for the looks just someone to fire emoticons at all day from 3000 miles away and also someone that could at least feign an interest in which Orc you would most like to be.
Dungeon and DragOWN3d!!112

I don't need to defend Arju to the likes of you since you will never understand the bond that we have. We were meant for each other, I drew the "Staff of Internet Girlfriend +20" card and she appeared from behind it. Our fate was sealed the day we each found this site. You are only mocking our relationship since you have none of your own and lsg won't give you the time of day.

-The Joke

Originally posted by The Joke
We were meant for each other, I drew the "Staff of Internet Girlfriend +20" card and she appeared from behind.
I have no clue what to say:confused:

Such a big head and no reply? Typical American.

-The Joke

Originally posted by The Joke
Such a big head and no reply? Typical American.

-The Joke
I'm sorry. I am too busy finding a shotgun to blow my face off. If someone is that lame to put that down and some type of dis, I don't want to live.

The only reason you got it on with Arju was because Hojak your true love wasn't down with sampling some real Aussie bush tucker so you decided when you heard about Tanner and Hojak tag teaming some wench with a face like a bag of spanners that you could somehow be that bit closer to Hojak by going where he had been before. Next thing you know you're getting married to the vacant slut, when in fact what you're marrying in your mind is a Hojak sperm deposit.

Back