How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

Originally posted by Rorny Gracie
any pics of her fighting the midget too?

Here she is displaying a shoulder lock. She makes it look so easy...see that grill?

050403-18.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
Any pics of her getting raped by the midget?

I may be old and drunk, but I'm not falling for that instant banning.

I feel another global confrontation coming soon.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
cecdawg, I thought a tire iron to the mouth was easier and cheaper than those stupid 'braces' that they wanted me to buy her.

damn dude you are fucking brutal. you should have adopted an asian girl like me.

I have a few pictures of myself but I wont share them with you. It's just too creepy.

Originally posted by cecdawg
damn dude you are fucking brutal. you should have adopted an asian girl like me.

I tried when I was in Korea in '56, but there wasn't room in my duffel bag for her and my Dean Martin albums, so she had to stay.

Good work CEC. She looks like my ex wife.

two beers and she gets red in the face. they have some cool programs in china: if you pay enough you can "adopt" a 24 year old!

I'd post my pic, but i don't have the technology. JKD actually saw a pic of me though.

yeah now if i go to pride in vegas and a stranger sucker punches me i will know it is one of you fuckers!

cec if you are half black then i'm bernie fucking mac.

Originally posted by ParazIT
who do you think that is?
<-----------------
<------------------
The devil?

you should have used this picture were you're getting all chummy with the double-size girl.

meg%20+%20araz%2022.11.02%20025.jpg

Originally posted by dubya
cec if you are half black then i'm bernie fucking mac.

bro you are funny but i never said that. by half-breed i wasn't talking about black. my mom is indian (native american). 100%. good memory though. someday this place is going to come back and bite me in the ass. i should watch my mouth.

bro you are funny but i never said that. by half-breed i wasn't talking about black. my mom is indian (native american). 100%. good memory though. someday this place is going to come back and bite me in the ass. i should watch my mouth.
Ah my mistake. I'm a racist.

Originally posted by skinnywussy
you should have used this picture were you're getting all chummy with the double-size girl.

Im never going to take one for the team again.. I just talked to her and even that made me feel yucky...

Back