How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

RAZOR1

Blue Collar
Reaction score
I was looking through all the "pic" threads and nobody (except Wuss and Kain) has revealed what they look like. I bet its becuase you are all ugly, snaggletoothed fucks with some kind of fucked up, mangled body part.

I have to type with the horn pertruding from my forehead because I have no arms.

050403-2.jpg

its actually my shit-eating grin that i don't like

if i had the technology i would do it. i'm ugly but unashamed. when pete comes into town i'll take pictures with him and maybe he can post them.

Originally posted by RAZOR
I was looking through all the "pic" threads and nobody (except Wuss and Kain) has revealed what they look like. I bet its becuase you are all ugly, snaggletoothed fucks with some kind of fucked up, mangled body part.

Yep, you nailed it right on the head, that's me.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Nice prosthesis Putz. You're big for 11.

yeah i know i'm big for 11... and thats before i lost my arm, jackass

Razor wtf iz up?!
Give LordAdam back his avatar bastard!

UltimateNazi...er...K1 posted a pic of himself and got made fun of for several pages.

That may be a reason.

I have no shame. Everybody else realizes that nobody wants to see their ugly mugs.

Originally posted by Jack Putz
yeah i know i'm big for 11... and thats before i lost my arm, jackass
Well from looking at the picture, it wasn't much of a loss anyways.

I look a bit diffferent without the hat on

darth.jpg

Originally posted by Jack Putz
050403-2.jpg

its actually my shit-eating grin that i don't like

if you didn't understand... THAT'S NOT ME in the picture... you can look at the picture URL for better understanding

I was just going to say putz that you look alot like hojak

the thread you guys got those from is awful and wonderful and just awe-inspiringly sad all that the same time. how tall is dogg? i say 4'11".

A midget in white socks pulled up to his knees. That's amusing.

Back