How come girls are so reluctant to tell guys they have a boyfriend?

They want attention. Should be very obvious that all girls are desperate for attention.

You should always put in the work, because there is a good chance they aren't serious or she's not into him anymore. Semantics won't matter when you are all up in them guts.

I think it is more this than attention craving:

- Hey just so you know, I have a boyfriend.

- Ha! Why are you telling me that lol? Im sorry im not into you like that.

When youve been hanging out with her for awhile and she says she has a boyfriend that means "i want to be with you bad enough to lie to this other idiot but i just wanted to let you know you might have to fight him at any second if he walks in the door"

You should always put in the work, because there is a good chance they aren't serious or she's not into him anymore. Semantics won't matter when you are all up in them guts.

I think it is more this than attention craving:

- Hey just so you know, I have a boyfriend.

- Ha! Why are you telling me that lol? Im sorry im not into you like that.
Yup

They're always looking for someone better.

Just cause a girl talks to you or is nice to you doesn't mean she's interested. Guys and girls can be friends without having something happen.

They're always looking for someone better.

Usually when she drops the "I have a boyfriend" line (whether it's true or not) is when they decide they don't want to fuck you. Sometimes, it happens right away, sometimes it take a while.

I'd rather buy a girl than waste my time on all the idiots I meet daily.

Just cause a girl talks to you or is nice to you doesn't mean she's interested. Guys and girls can be friends without having something happen.

I'd say in most cases the guy is either in the friend zone or interested in her hot friends.

Not all girls are like that. Some will straight up tell your they have a bf.

Guys and girls do this. It's not always about cheating. Sometimes people just want to see if you are into them before they tell you the news that they're taken. Think of it as a small self esteem boost.

I'd say in most cases the guy is either in the friend zone or interested in her hot friends.

Or that.
One of my friends literally thinks every girl who talks to him or smiles at him is into him
"I can tell by the way she looks at me"-dumb friend

Literally every one of them has shot him down so far

Attention obviously. You can prevent them from doing that by being straightforward and asking. Eliminates any bullshit

Attention is nice and it's good to have a backup plan also.

Back