How come girls are so reluctant to tell guys they have a boyfriend?

how will they manipulate you if you know they have a boyfriend?

Most girls lost the war to the slut within
At least you're not like me ,I'm not into non virgins, and finding a somewhat acceptable looking virgin is soooo close to impossible :D

*looks at location*

why not buy one to her father?

I'm tempted to let my beard grow and move to saud

I had a girl tell me she had a bf during sex. I stopped, put a condom on, and continued. I admired her honesty.

I met this girl multiple times and every time she said she has a boyfriend.

But when I walked with her she touched my lower back with her hand. When we standing against a wall, she stands so close to me that her body touches my body. When we are sitting she sometimes sits really close to me.

What does that mean?

She wants your D in her A.

The worst is when you ask them out and they say too bad I have a boyfriend but if I didn't I'd definitely say yes. Well break up with that fuckin guy.

Makes me put all the work in for no reason

So is your lady flirting with other guys and not telling them she has a boyfriend (you)? If so, then she's going to cheat eventually and you should start plowing other sluts relentlessly.

The worst is when you ask them out and they say too bad I have a boyfriend but if I didn't I'd definitely say yes. Well break up with that fuckin guy.

its all bull, same thing happened to me. if they really meant it, well they'd probably do it

They like the benefits of seeming single. I've done the same thing though so I guess I'm a fairy.

*insert random generalization here based on the zero details you gave*

what is the situation? Are we talking about bar pick up, random encounter at a library/bus/store, or something else?
What context of conversation are you having?

In many situations-attention, once you've satisfied her craving for attention that's her excuse for cutting you loose. Stay cool, the involved girl today might be the single girl that remembered how nice and flattering you were and you might get another chance.

Possibly she is looking for some strange or she is lying to you and at some point you screwed it up, there were studies that women know if she is going to sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you, if she has no interest after that 5 minutes then you did something to screw it up. If that is the case, figure out what you are saying or doing wrong and stop doing that. I used to have this problem and realized if I for the most part keep my mouth shut, smile and nod a lot I was increasing my frequency of sex a lot.

Possibly you are misreading her interest, some women just want to talk to someone to vent about something. I remember one night at a bar when this smoking hot woman starts talking to me at the bar out of the blue and she is going on about everything, she even goes on about a book she just read and asked if I'd like to borrow it. I took this as a sign she was interested, then she says something about her fiance. I didn't get pissed, I stayed cool about it and asked about her relationship and let things run their course. She thanks me for the conversation then gets up and leaves. Few minutes later another girl that was within ear shot comes over tells me how she heard what we were talking about and wanted to talk to me but thought she and I had something going on, when she heard she was engaged and saw her leave she wanted to come over and talk to me. So things worked out.

So remember to always watch yourself because even if things don't work out at first if you carry yourself right another opportunity might work out.

They're passive aggressive . . . Most are in relationships where the guy pursued them and they went along with it because it was comfortable as the guy worked hard to woo them. But often they're not with guys that they really want to be with. Generally until there's a ring on the finger they're not going to be overly committed.

I used to have this problem and realized if I for the most part keep my mouth shut, smile and nod a lot I was increasing my frequency of sex a lot.

smile, nod, ask questions then let the girl talk all day. every once in a while come in with a funny joke or story then let her proceed.

Depends on how charming and confident you are.

That is something I've never been able to figure out about women.

I always thought it boosted their confidence or something, so they don't tell the guy that is putting work in to make them feel better about themselves (the girl).

Usually when she drops the "I have a boyfriend" line (whether it's true or not) is when they decide they don't want to fuck you. Sometimes, it happens right away, sometimes it take a while.

nah ive never been told this before!

Back