How come girls are so reluctant to tell guys they have a boyfriend?

She's a whore, who cares. Get laid and move on to the next hole.

This fucking happened to me this month. Spent all this time with a chick then venture to her Facebook to see calling another dude her hubby...

Lol, that's funny he's never approached one. I was in hs when my friend did this, we all go to different colleges so we don't know if he still does that. Hopefully he grew up

Funny thing is the guy I know is 21 and in University.

In my experience if you are with a girl, and she has yet to introduce you as her man to friends/or even facebook, then she doesn't like you THAT much and is just settling for you now.
Im dating a new girl now and I can tell it is a lot better than my last relationship. For one she actually calls me her boyfriend.

Attention and they want you to buy them stuff.

I like it. Stops me from going on but the attention in return is flattering. I am succeptable to flattery.

Or that.
One of my friends literally thinks every girl who talks to him or smiles at him is into him
"I can tell by the way she looks at me"-dumb friend

Literally every one of them has shot him down so far

Well that's just silly of him.

They want to see if they still got it and see how far the enveloped is pushed in the delivery slot.

Most girls lost the war to the slut within
At least you're not like me ,I'm not into non virgins, and finding a somewhat acceptable looking virgin is soooo close to impossible :D

Or that.
One of my friends literally thinks every girl who talks to him or smiles at him is into him
"I can tell by the way she looks at me"-dumb friend

Literally every one of them has shot him down so far

LMAO! Remind me of a friend. He love to show off about how he was talking to numerous girls and claiming he's a huge player and popular and stuff. Yet if I point out that he haven't got laid in months he'd quickly claim that he's just taking it slow.
Then few weeks later he'd complain that the girl wasn't into him!

Amusing but so annoying at same time.

They like the fun of single life. But when it comes to making the decision of really cheating, that's when they confess or decide not too.

If she's reluctant to tell you she's in a relationship, it means that she's considering jumping your bones.

Probably because they are unhappy in their relationships and want to find something better before breaking up but they still should say they are in a relationship or just break up.

Because they like feeling wanted or whatever, and is scared that by telling a guy that they're in a relationship will make the dude stop "wasting time" on her. Even if they might not be interested in this guy for anything other than friendship.

I met this girl multiple times and every time she said she has a boyfriend.

But when I walked with her she touched my lower back with her hand. When we standing against a wall, she stands so close to me that her body touches my body. When we are sitting she sometimes sits really close to me.

What does that mean?

Taken girls > Single girls

I hate hitting on single girls, most of them are just insecure and awkward. Taken girls got that confidence.

I met this girl multiple times and every time she said she has a boyfriend.

But when I walked with her she touched my lower back with her hand. When we standing against a wall, she stands so close to me that her body touches my body. When we are sitting she sometimes sits really close to me.

What does that mean?

She wants to stick it in your butt.

Back