How come girls are so reluctant to tell guys they have a boyfriend?

Girls are less likely to assume that someone is trying to fuck them just because they're being treated with courtesy. Ironically it's more like to be true for them.

Why pass the chance to get free drinks?

Im in the total opposite. I hear the boyfriend bomb before ive started to hit. Sometimes im not going to hit at all and I hear "yeah my boyfriend does that too" and im thinking, why did I need to hear that? You're ugly.

Makes me put all the work in for no reason

Girls require ALOT more attention then us guys. While we are more comfy being totally alone for the most part, they have to have someone around or someone paying attention to them

She is down to fuck, if she wasn't then she would have told you right away.

Most girls just enjoy the attention. It doesn't necessarily mean they are or aren't actually interested in you. Some of them are, and some of them aren't. Some of them even would be interested, but they are loyal, at least to a point, to their boyfriend. The difference between many guys and girls is girls enjoy attention from pretty much anyone whether they are attracted to them or not.

Never go out with a girl who doesn't want to tell people that you are her boyfriend. That should be a huge red flag.

Or that.
One of my friends literally thinks every girl who talks to him or smiles at him is into him
"I can tell by the way she looks at me"-dumb friend

Literally every one of them has shot him down so far

My guess is, while he gets laid, you're being friends and giving her a ride to her boyfriend's house.

Or that.
One of my friends literally thinks every girl who talks to him or smiles at him is into him
"I can tell by the way she looks at me"-dumb friend

Literally every one of them has shot him down so far

Man i know a guy (definitely not a friend) who is like that except he has never approached a girl but likes to pretend they're checking him out and are into him.

Because she knows once she does it usually results in the guy losing interest, and paying her less attention.

Because she doesn't know you are only talking to her because you want to get into her pants. I guess she assumed you were a decent human being- whoops, boy her face must be red!

Yeah... because guys are soooooo forward about having a GF.

They like the flirtation. They will usually only pull the bf card when they have to. Like "hey, can I take you out sometime?" "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

Man i know a guy (definitely not a friend) who is like that except he has never approached a girl but likes to pretend they're checking him out and are into him.

Lol, that's funny he's never approached one. I was in hs when my friend did this, we all go to different colleges so we don't know if he still does that. Hopefully he grew up

Back